The Positive Contributions Youth Make to the Community IRP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacque_094

HSC
N/A
Are you male or female?

How old are you?

Who do you believe to be a positive role model for youth in society? Why?

Do you participate in any volunteer work? If so what?

Do you contribute fundraises in your local community? If yes what?

Would you say that Jessica Watson and her achievements encourage the youth to contribute more to their community? Explain.

Do you contribute to any local sports/ activities? If yes what sport and how do you contribute?

Do you believe the youth contribute positively to the community? Why?

Do you believe you contribute enough to your community? Explain.

Are there any youth organisations that have encouraged you to contribute to the community? If so what?

natalienykanen

HSC
Are you male or female? Female

How old are you? 17

Who do you believe to be a positive role model for youth in society? Why? They are all around us in society doing good, selfless things for others, I can't really think of anyone famous but often those who go unnoticed can be the most intriguing and positive role models because they don't expect much in return, apart from doing good things for goodness's sake.

Do you participate in any volunteer work? If so what? Yes. Raising funds for the McGrath Foundation.

Do you contribute fundraises in your local community? If yes what? What??? that doesn't make sense!!!

Would you say that Jessica Watson and her achievements encourage the youth to contribute more to their community? Explain. No way, I i find her annoying. She's not really a role model. Her image was overused in the media and she seemed like a fame-seeker to me. I think quiet achievers who do not seek publicity are true role models.

Do you contribute to any local sports/ activities? If yes what sport and how do you contribute? No.

Do you believe the youth contribute positively to the community? Why? It depends. Some don't, but I think it's to do with teenage rebellion or lack of respect, but some do good things as well.

Do you believe you contribute enough to your community? Explain. No, I want to do more because I want to contribute a maximum amount to my society's wellbeing. The more, the better.

Are there any youth organisations that have encouraged you to contribute to the community? If so what? No.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Are you male or female?

How old are you?

Who do you believe to be a positive role model for youth in society? Why?

Yes, because i am not a try hard stoner fuck who goes around starting fights, does drugs, wanders the street at 3am

Do you participate in any volunteer work? If so what?

No

Do you contribute fundraises in your local community? If yes what?

I use to, cake sales, fairs etc

Would you say that Jessica Watson and her achievements encourage the youth to contribute more to their community? Explain.

No, she is a bitch

Do you contribute to any local sports/ activities? If yes what sport and how do you contribute?

Baseball, swimming

Do you believe the youth contribute positively to the community? Why?

Some do, the stoners don't

Do you believe you contribute enough to your community? Explain.

Not really, i don't take away from it, so that is not so bad, but i try to help

Are there any youth organisations that have encouraged you to contribute to the community? If so what?
Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)