the scaling or business (1 Viewer)

sic

business is going 2 be scaled down so bad that it isnt funny isnt that sad

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
i know its fucking fucked. UAI Seeker reckons it scales worse than general maths...wat a crock

chris42

HSC
Yeah, PDHPE and SDD isn't all that high for me either.. I don't understand because they include so much content..

chris42

HSC
Yeah.. It really depends on what the type of people who take a similar course to that which you are doing. I think that's why some practical based subjects are scalled down further then others. Not that business st is really all that pratical.

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I'm extremly fucked

Check my low scaled subjects

Economics, business studies, legal studies, 2 unit maths, standard english WHY SO LOW!!!!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
This is exactly why i feel fucked right now

All the courses i want to do are too high in UAI, and i'm doing all these low scaled subjects, i don't know why legal & economics is so low scaled with maths

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Hey, this mean scaling just shattered all my hopes, i didn't look at this carefully till tonight and basically all my subjects are badly scaled THIS FUCKED why is business so low scale i mean it involves alot of work!

And how IN HELL did i know my subjects scaled badly when i picked my subjects?????

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn

All the courses i want to do are too high in UAI, and i'm doing all these low scaled subjects, i don't know why legal & economics is so low scaled with maths
1. dont feel fucked, cuz ur not ...well phsyicalli

2. pm meeh with ur rnakings and raw marks if u want a uai estimation if that makes u feel good..

chris42

HSC
Yeah.. the final HSC and UAI mark are worked out by a complex formula that changes every year, so don't lose heart, you may be suprised by your results..

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn

im not sure about lega study, but math is not a hard subject, and economics is the third highest scaling 2unit non-language subject, behind pyshics and chem

HSC
Yes, economics is a high scaling subject, and considering it isnt all that difficult...
Its only slightly below chemistry, but ahead of physics WOOOOOOT

Creator Failure

Korean, if ur doing Economics, the 2002 scaling for it was something like 31.2, so we should get the same sorta thing this year...unless everyone rips the exam, but its unlikely :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)