The teacher you hate (1 Viewer)

Isogon

HSC
Its an unspoken truth about school: from your first day at Kindergarten to your last day in Yr12, there's always that one teacher that you just can't stand.

- What was that one teacher you absolutely hate?
- Describe an event that led you to hate that teacher.
- Was that teacher ever unfair, or intentionally hate on you?

Feel free to share your feelings, but please no crude or inappropriate language! :p

*Oh - and don't name the teacher, personal attacks are not cool (Just say, My Chem Teacher)

Isogon

HSC

I might as well start! XD

Well … There’s my CHEM Teacher …

He never took the effort to prepare lessons for class. He would download powerpoints and show them to us without looking over them. Because of this, he couldn’t answer any of our questions…

To make things worse, when our Mid-Yearly’s came around, I was forced to teach myself and there were quite a few questions on topics that we had not covered in class. I received a particularly disappointing mark in my exam and my chem teacher was quite vicious with his marking.

I guess, he never hated on me individually, but his obvious indifference to our education really got on my nerves.
He has, though, taken steps recently to improve his teaching methods. I have my Yearly exams next week, and am hopeful that there is a change from Term 2!!!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
MY MATHS TEACHER I DON'T KNOW HOW I AM GOING TO PUT UP WITH THEM FOR 2 YEARS I CAANNN'TTTTTTT THEY ARE SO BAD UGHHHHHHHHHH NOW MATH IS THE CLASS I HATE BECAUSE OF THEM AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE CRYING HELP HOW DO I SOLVE THIS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)