The thread for those who f***ed it up... (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hmmmmm....
I did rather well in Section II...apart from that though..

I FUCKED IT UP BIG TIME!!

no more english ever...yay kthnxbai

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i had no idea what the BNW/BR was even asking.....just wrote crap....i dont think i even mentioned the text...thats probably because i never finished BNW....ah wellz nothing i can do about it now :(

chin music

HSC
N/A
Yeeeep this is my area. I fucked up english badly. Band 2 for me if im lucky. The only thing i did decent in is creative writing and i only did good in it coz i didnt have to study for it

brassedoff

HSC
BOS stuffed it again. they noticed before reading time, again, but handed out studies of religion papers instead of extra writing booklets at my school. Same one the paper 1/2 stuff up happened at

HSC
Argh, the whole concept of testing one's english skill, or dare i say, 'literary appreciation' in 2 hours is disgusting. Not happy.[/QUOTE]
i feel exactly the same way! n i didnt really think about it that much until i did that paper.. its fucked!

reemz

HSC
the best thing about it all NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHIT ENGLISH CRAP-NO MORE SHAKESPEAR NO MORE AUSTEN NO MORE ENGLISH ...... but yeh so screwed as welll

joeyjeremy

HSC
i went in pretty confidently hopefully i get a decent mark for paper 2 to backup paper1 hopefully i did well in that... anywayns good luck to all!!

It seemed pretty easy! i did my three essays the night before and read it like 10 times and remembered everything soo impretty happy with that effort!! :D

HSC
Yay hooray for us all screwing it up together!! atleast we now know that we arent the only person in the state who found the stupid exam.. stupid... hehe coz thats what it felt like when i walked out of the exam room surrounded by people smiling.. damn them...

HSC
joeyjeremy said:
i went in pretty confidently hopefully i get a decent mark for paper 2 to backup paper1 hopefully i did well in that... anywayns good luck to all!!

It seemed pretty easy! i did my three essays the night before and read it like 10 times and remembered everything soo impretty happy with that effort!! :D
leave this forum right now u rude person. go brag bout your good essays somewhere else! we went shit n dont wana hear about how you rewrote generic essays that you 'memorised'. that is not what the HSC should be about.

HSC
N/A
krazy_katie777 said:
leave this forum right now u rude person. go brag bout your good essays somewhere else! we went shit n dont wana hear about how you rewrote generic essays that you 'memorised'. that is not what the HSC should be about.

yep..i agree with you there katie!

illmatic

NaS
HSC
joeyjeremy said:

wow youre so good!!! i wish i was like you!!!

dont you just love bragging!!!

did you not realise that this thread is for those that fucked up? clearly you didnt, so get your bragging ass out of here

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
Doot Doot!

jack white said:
even if we do fuck up, there are so many opportunities after the hsc. its not all uni, uni, uni straight away. there is tafe, there is work, there is alternative entry, there is a break and then older age entry
Yeah, we all hear that many atime... you know... cause its true... :)
But the main reason i think that everyone wants to do well, is the EGO :cool: of getting it right the first time, and the fact that you dont have to go through another set of tests to get where you wanted to go.

SW0502 said:
I had the biggest mental blanks and its so hard to fit in what u know wen the questions dont even friggen make sense!
About the mental blanks...I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!
This was my least confident exam and I only had 25mins to do my Telling the Truth thing... hoi... i screwed up man... atleast I made sure I answered the rubrik thing in all the questions.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I thought it was ok when I walked out, but I woke up this morning and realised how much I'd stuffed up--I was succinct enough but I didn't link ANY of the paragraphs in ANY of my three essays back to the intro thesis which I'd written, until the conclusion.

the worst thing was that it was fairly straightforward, but that I just didn't link anything back to the question. Which means everyone is gonna be better than me *cries*. Holy shit! Oh well, I can only hope that Maths is better than this....*runs off to immerse myself in a world of numbers, which is sure better than a bunch of texts*

osirisX

HSC
Fucked up my Emma/Clueless essay. Left it for last and ran out of time to give a decent response. I only wrote 3 and half pages for that whereas for the ATSIC essay I wrote 5 and a half and for the Antony and Cleopatra essay I wrote 6 and half pages.

Oh well, i'm not getting a UAI anyways ^_^!

El Raro

HSC
You guys ar elucky

You think you guys have it bad? I got sick DURING the english exam! I had to run out the exam room about 2 or 3 times to go to the toilet. In the end I couldn't concentrate because I STILL had the urge to crap my colon out. I filed for a misadventure form and I'm hoping for the best.

The worst thing is I only managed to get half way through section II. I didn't even attempt section III. Had to write "non attempt due to illness" in it....and I was hoping to redeem myself with this exam :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)