The Top Schools Of 2005 (1 Viewer)

A l

HSC
N/A
With the HSC just around the corner and the day the results will be released not too far away, it's time to place your bets on which schools will dominate this year.
Will James Ruse Agricultural High School remain at the top for the 9th consecutive year? Or will another school claim the top spot for the first time? How will your school go this year? Will it rise or fall from last year? Last year, many private schools took over some of the selective schools. Will these selective schools fight back or would they crash and burn? Which schools will fluctuate enormously?

LoL, that was so exaggerated! Anyway, please post your opinions...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
James Ruse.

On another note, why are they training the smartest people in the state to become farmers?

yl88

HSC
best school = james ruse
best boys school = nsb
best girls school = nsg

tempco

HSC
malek fahd islamic school in the top 10 again. :uhhuh:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Deus said:
James Ruse.

On another note, why are they training the smartest people in the state to become farmers?

they aren't. it's a front hiding a secret communist training camp

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Deus said:
James Ruse.

cuz australia is lacking farmers...since we r in a drought they need to find water...

pretty sure james ruse will b top again..
and all da public skoolz will sux like alwayz...
and carlingford high will proli not even appear on da chartz...proli got knocked off to space

bumbo_hippo

HSC
lemme ask a Q

do u guyz realli care if ur skool goes up or down?

for me....i realli dont give a rats ass...buh yea...datz proli cuz i hate my skool...so not much a diff for me...if they go up or down...not like u get money for being topz..ur skool mite tho...not like it goes to u...personally!

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
lemme ask a Q

do u guyz realli care if ur skool goes up or down?

for me....i realli dont give a rats ass...buh yea...datz proli cuz i hate my skool...so not much a diff for me...if they go up or down...not like u get money for being topz..ur skool mite tho...not like it goes to u...personally!
It helps your case in getting a better UAI... unless you dont care about that either in which case its fine to not care at all.

But the thing is, I dont know why Ruse students are proud of getting first. I mean jeebus, the school takes the smartest kids in NSW from the selective school test and nurtures their ability. Why the hell wouldnt you come first? Same applies to Malik Fahd. They kick you out in year 10 if you dont perform well. What a load of crap. Down with the selective school system.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
tempco said:
malek fahd islamic school in the top 10 again. :uhhuh:
hopefully top 5...

pirtty soon Malek Fahd will take James Ruse's position 'God willing'... Mr Ali's on fire...lol

my school came 324th last year

i have a feeling it may get into the top 120 list...

2003-2004... it jumped about 200 places... we only had 4 band 6's in 04... we should get way more this year 'God willing'

Birrong boys will jump quite a bit... i think they had 1 band 6 last yr.. this yr looks much brighter for them...

ishq

brown?
HSC
Sepulchres said:
Down with the selective school system.
Hear, hear.
Selectives should been squished to pulp. And drunk at Boost. :D

In other news, Baulko is looking good. :D

bumbo_hippo

HSC
yea i dont care bout UAI...

i mean other than da UAI crap..
do u reali care if ur skool is high up there??
i mean realli...it doesn't do anything for u! it jus makes da skool heapz betta...and more azns go there...and make da place full gay and fobby and wat not...

P

pLuvia

i care if my school is high up, its like.. chatswood being a partial selective is still shit

mahuligan

HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
yea i dont care bout UAI...

i mean other than da UAI crap..
do u reali care if ur skool is high up there??
i mean realli...it doesn't do anything for u! it jus makes da skool heapz betta...and more azns go there...and make da place full gay and fobby and wat not...

:rolleyes: oh dear..
It most certainly does do something for you. The moderating done by BOS will scale your marks up considerably if everyone in your form aces the external exams. Who wouldnt want that?

gay and fobby? haha are you asian by any chance?

Last edited:

bumbo_hippo

HSC
ok..
its ur jus like dat chick dat was actually feeling sorry for her principal when chelt gurlz was going through all dat crap!
i mean who da hell actually cares bout thier principal and skool??

i have only ever seen my skool principal once since i went to dat skool...
and it seemz like he only comes to skool first day and da last day and make some long ass talk...and then have a year off..

mahuligan

HSC
are you going to get plastic surgery to change your oriental features

and dye your hair blonde and wear blue contacts?

thats too sexy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)