The top student in the state for Forensic Chemistry (7 mark question) got... (1 Viewer)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Hey to all chem student who did Forensic Chemistry for their module...here's the news:

Our teacher told us today that the top student in the state didn't manage to get a 7,6,5, or 4 for Forensic Chemistry in the 7 mark question (she marked that question).
Ahh.. that's a bit disappointing... what question is that 7mark question?

And apparently some idiotic marker photocopied the marking creteria sheet during lunch break and he/she was asked to leave and never return to the marking room... mwahhaha owned!

tennille

HSC
I don't do Forensic Chemistry but that 7 mark question must have been a killer. I know for Shipwrecks most people didn't study the syllabus point for the 7 mark question, so probably not many people got 7/7. Oh well... :(

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Yeh... the markers for that question were very disappointed. man.. not even a 4 ot of 7?

I wanna do Shipwrecks :( But our teacher is keen at Forensic chemistry.. so no choice.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i did shipwrecks and its boring but its best prep for uni science according to my teacher. i know everyone (most people) enjoyed forensics

theone123

blue essence
HSC
(^o^) said:
Yeh... the markers for that question were very disappointed. man.. not even a 4 ot of 7?

I wanna do Shipwrecks :( But our teacher is keen at Forensic chemistry.. so no choice.
i think its wrong

fush

HSC
thats bullshit, i answered that 7 marker and i think i at least got a 5, i asnwered exactly waht it asked, i wrote 2 pages

tennille

HSC
They said the TOP student. It doesn't mean that those who didn't get top didn't get 5 or 6 out of 7.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
WHAT? 2 pages for the 7 marks Q??
are we meant to write that much?
(well i'm 2005 doing Forensic Chem next year =/ )

lucyinthehole

(^o^) said:
WHAT? 2 pages for the 7 marks Q??
are we meant to write that much?
(well i'm 2005 doing Forensic Chem next year =/ )
they're small booklet pages. believe me 2 pages isn't as much as it sounds. and also believe me, after all teh studying you'll do, you'll (hopefully) have way more than that to write

nit

HSC
Unlikely that the top would come from forensics for one thing, but more importantly, i think (^o^) may actually be speaking about the top forensic candidate? And why is 96/100 for top unlikely, Zarathustra?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
lol, but i think the marker got kicked out is the funny part...

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
The 96% part isn't unlikely - its just how (^o^) knows about it and that they've been marked so quickly and that a marker would talk about it to their students...

21/25 would also seem low for top in the state if it's just out of forensic and it could even be lower...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
forensic's great. don't think it's all about crime because it's not, but it was my favourite

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Zarathustra said:
The 96% part isn't unlikely - its just how (^o^) knows about it and that they've been marked so quickly and that a marker would talk about it to their students...

21/25 would also seem low for top in the state if it's just out of forensic and it could even be lower...
our class teacher just finished marking the hsc last week (she was away for the whole week) and she did the 7 mark question. She was one of the main markers or something for that question and yeh, she told us because we are doing forensic next year. She didn't mean to spill it out (as you know all HSC marking stuff are confidential, every paper would be shred and so on until nth is left) but she just told about her question that she marked.

I'm sleepy, sorry if this doesn't make any sense to you.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm how would they know who the top student is considering they only mark the one question, unless they are talking about the student who scored highest on that question which I see is doubtful.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
there are 2 possibilities:
either the teacher is lying
or
I'm lying

:p

tennille

HSC
Xayma said:
Umm how would they know who the top student is considering they only mark the one question, unless they are talking about the student who scored highest on that question which I see is doubtful.
Maybe the top student in the Forensic option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)