The University of New South Wales Open Day - Saturday, 1 September (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
From 9am to 4pm.

Thankfully this year, Open Day is not on the same day as other uni's (or maybe I'm imagining things). Anyways, UNSW is holding an open day mostly for HSC students but really for anyone who wants to take a look around and see what's going on at UNSW - and of course, get them all important freebies and course information.

I'll be going - however I'm contracted to help out for most of the day - so my time might be limited. But if you do see me, say hi! :p

And if you don't, or if you don't want to, feel free to roam around - I think UNSW has quite a nice campus, with a nice modern, university-style feel and vibe - plus the tentative weather forecast is sunny! Should be fun fun fun

Also I don't mind organising a meat for the day (and if so, I'll do so here) - if any people want to meat up. I'm sure the HSNT-ers (or is it the NT-ers now?) would be up for something like that.

Event info:

"UNSW Open Day is your chance to see the University up close, meet the lecturers and chat to current students. Have your questions answered and find the right information to help you choose your ideal degree at UNSW. Discover what its like to be a student and a part of our vibrant student community.

Our Campus will be packed with interactive ways for you to discover what studying here will be like. Consider attending a lecture, touring our campus or enjoy live music on the lawn.

If you can't make our Open Day, you can still find out about UNSW on our Future Students website."

Main website: http://openday.unsw.edu.au/
Event Program: http://openday.unsw.edu.au/sites/all/files/page_file_attachment/UNSW_Open Day_2012.pdf (here be campus map and lecture/session info)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
if you're contracted to help out during the day, then how can you organise a meat

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if you're contracted to help out during the day, then how can you organise a meat
How? This thread.

We've organised meats in threads before.

(see: all the study meats, some of the past bos-meats)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
it's not really you organising anything

just people posting in a thread

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
yeah but then it's the internet not you organising it

i'll stop being a big ol meanie to shadowdude now

everyone should come, advice is good, freebies are better

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
yeah but then it's the internet not you organising it

i'll stop being a big ol meanie to shadowdude now

everyone should come, advice is good, freebies are better
m8

What do you look like? I wanna say hi to you ;)
Well, my avatar is me. So... yeah. Just look along the ground for a shadow that looks like that. True story.

Domsky

HSC
m8

Well, my avatar is me. So... yeah. Just look along the ground for a shadow that looks like that. True story.
ahahaha at the avatar part ahhaha...cool story bro hahaha but im interested of going with someone or anyone for a fact!

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
This is going to be my first time at UNSW. Where should I start my journey?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ahahaha at the avatar part ahhaha...cool story bro hahaha but im interested of going with someone or anyone for a fact!
But seriously, my avatar is me. I got someone to take that picture myself.

And if you're interested in going - what I can do is compile names and then make you all meet at the bus stop at a certain time next Saturday, and BAM! meat organised.

This is going to be my first time at UNSW. Where should I start my journey?
The entrance. :p

But uhh, Open Day this year has stalls and lots of fun fun fun things. Just get a brochure - or go to the website I linked, and see what stuff interests you.

Domsky

HSC
But seriously, my avatar is me. I got someone to take that picture myself.

And if you're interested in going - what I can do is compile names and then make you all meet at the bus stop at a certain time next Saturday, and BAM! meat organised.

Yes i am interested but i will let u know if i can really make it so far i can but message me...=) that will be great if i am meeting new random people haha at least im not alone hahaha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ohh yeah, if I organise a meat - I have to ditch you guys for a good part of the day because I'll be helping out.

So it depends on how many people come along and signal interest in meeting up.

HSC
Uni Grad
For those considering going to the SM audition, I could suggest get it over and done with in the morning, then come to UNSW open day. Seriously, SM audition is on the same day. It would have been lovely if the SM audition was hosted at UNSW Science Theatre though.

As for me, I can consider organizing a BOS Meat for those going to UNSW open day. (Y)

Domsky

HSC
Ohh yeah, if I organise a meat - I have to ditch you guys for a good part of the day because I'll be helping out.

So it depends on how many people come along and signal interest in meeting up.
Ok all cool but i will let you know if i cant make it ok thanks anyways!

HSC
Uni Grad
Shadowdude, slyhunter, should we make a facebook event for BoSers regarding this event? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)