This is just a tribute to McLake (1 Viewer)

SgtSlick

This is a dedication to McLake the Supreme Lord and Master of the :spam: and slayer of :apig: 's, we kneel before u.... and also to the CEO, Janitor and advertising departments of both :apig: and :spam: respectively, we truly are in awe....

Sarah J

HSC
Hehehe... somebody likes kissing arse.......................
:rolleyes:

SgtSlick

Im not brownnosing McLake...well maybe a little....he is just a funny guy, doing his job, keeping the streets safe, and the spam flowing..oh what a man!

*Hehehe, my bad sorry about the engineering and kitchen departments*

SgtSlick

"This is just a tribute...to the greatest spammer in the world..ohhh ehhh...to the greatest spammer in the world...al de dee dee, da dee dee dee.... and he asked us, ne u angls, and McLake said nay, i am but king, rock......"

ah yeah the joke had to come........:spam:

El Cid

Originally posted by SgtSlick
This is a dedication to McLake the Supreme Lord and Master of the :spam: and slayer of :apig: 's, we kneel before u.... and also to the CEO, Janitor and advertising departments of both :apig: and :spam: respectively, we truly are in awe....
Thanks! And yes, I hear that Mclake is the coolest guy from Caringbah High :cool:

SgtSlick

I sincerely hope my praise for McLake is not mistaken for same strange homo-erotic fixation, coz that would just be gross....
I only look up to McLake becoz he is so.... well....McLakey

SgtSlick

Thanks Jellymonsta...not....but i assume u r jealous becoz McLake has a protege and u dont? hmm?

Felix: I

Originally posted by Jellymonsta
damage is done slick.
your image is tarnished forever in my eyes :p

edit: and 'McLakey'? pffft
:D
i've gotta agree with u on that

Felix: I

it's hard to think of a comeback at this time of night.
so i'll just give out cliched threats:
"you think u're tough? come around and i'll crack your head with a baseball bat"

better not start some flame war...

SgtSlick

hey dude/dudette, its peace and sunshine here.... take ure anger and vent it on someone with more posts than me... :p

Ozz^E

man...i am fully confused wif this spam business, not to mention the P.I.G. Though id advice a slight cut-down in the passion, sgtslick when u show ur admiration of Mclake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)