This is the OMG i love Will&Grace Thread (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
OMG!!!! will&grace was on tonight @ 5.30pm...and i didint know and therefore didnt watch it!!! since when did they move it to sundays anyway???stupid channel 7...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
who said anything about karen and jack? It'll Will & Jack all the way!

Mind you, Megan without the Karen get up, is hot. I'd do her.

dora_18

HSC
exactly...i mean its a gay show, if you took the main characters one of them being gay and one straight and randomly got them together itd be kinda random..not to mention it would kill the show....i think Will and Jack will end up together though..over the seasons jack has matured and him and will seem more "friendly" with each other..although i still cant picture them together...well not as lovers/boyfriends/fuc* buddies....:p

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
i also think its will and jack, there are several episodes that have pointed to it, like the one where they take care of Joe and Larry's daughter on the weekend, and will realises maybe hes not the best dad, but then he and jack have an emotional part when jack confesses that will takes care of him and hes thankfull for it. also in an episode in season 8 'The Old Man and the Sea'

Will takes swimming lessons from Jack, when he doesnt feel comfortable with putting his life in Jacks arms, he hires a private teacher behind Jack's back, however he laters regrets it and makes Jack upset. Will then says to him that hes sorry and jacks been saving his life since the day he met Jack, and he trusts him with his life. then later they walk up to the deep end, and jack asks will if hes sure, and will replies with, "its ok, because you'll be there" and holds his hand while they jump in.

However, there is a Marriage proposal in Episode 'I Love L. Gay'
Will bumps into James at UCLA and share a passionate Kiss, however he find out that james is canadian and will be deported, after a perfect weekend when they prepare to say goodbye, Grace proposes to James so he can obtain a Green Card and stay.

In the next episode, 'The Definition of Marriage' As the ceremony gets underway, it seems that Grace's body begins to have an unusual reaction, leaving James' U.S. citizenship in jeopardy. so maybe there will be no wedding.

so Who knows what will happen by the end of the season!

dora_18

HSC
that baby episode in season3 made me think of how good Will would be suited to being a parent..even if he WAS a little rusty..and despite that i agree with him and jack being together, that episode to me was more of an indication that will would be a good dad, as apose to being jacks bf..the idea that jack said that hes been taking care of him for all those years and then as they were driving in the car jack was pretending to be a little kid....exemplifies will as a father figure to him rather then a future bf.......i mean theyd make a cute couple..but when you think about it they dont really have all that much in common...all these seasons with constant reference to jacks lack of seriousness to everything from Will...they both bag each other out about each others faults..i mean half the laughs come from Will bagging out Jack or vice-versa...then again...i mentioned before that jack seems to be getting more mature...so who knows!!!!itll be a huge suprise either way....

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I think I am the only male who seems to like this show too - uh oh haha
after hsc results, was so annoyed - i jus watched every W&G ep from season ep1 all the way up to now - it took almost 10 days - just wake up, watch, sleep

So funny - the jokes are so good - my fav would have to be the live epsidoe - where jack kept cracking up when he asked Grace to change his eyebrows cause he wanted to change his expression - that one really brought out the people behind the characters.

<3 it

dora_18

HSC
haha no you're not the only guy to watch W&G Icf....my friend watches it...then again no suprises there considering hes gay...i like season 3..i re-watch it over and over again..the episodes never seem to bore me

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
non gay males can enjoy the show too!!!*in my defence*
i find it quite amusing that karen has more 'balls' than jack - gender role reversal
pomo
AHHHH!!! *stabs english*
one thing that has always had me curious
what is with the light on the tripod thing, next to the bookshelf, behind the couch in Will's apartment? I wonder why he doesn't switch it on one day or somethign ha

dora_18

HSC
i think the light thing is just yet another random prop that serves absolutely no porpose...much like the paintings of the feral men on the wall..on the side where his bedroom is...acctualy another thing i found interesting was the fridge..you know how normal fridges have a light that come on when you open it...well in their fridge the light sometimes comes on and at other times it doesnt..its so annoying!

and yeh i know "non-gay males" can enjoy it too :p

dora_18

HSC
and ok i just found out a spoiler...involving this whole "baby" thing...as a part of the climactic ending for season8...ITS HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!anyone who wants to find out.... http://www.nbc.com/Will_&_Grace/episode_guide/ ..just go to season 8 and scroll and click on the very last episode-it'll give u an outline of whats happening...

dora_18

HSC
ok is it just me or is this thread kinda dying? lol...also we skipped an episode tonight, we were supposed to air " a little christmas queer" and instead "von trapped" was aired.....good episode though:D Will looked hot in that uniform

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Im so annoyed I can't watch the new eps up here, Prime TV showed 8 Simple rules instead, at least I still have Arena :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg...did n e 1 watch will and grace today...i think it was the last ep coz at the end all the cast came out and bowed and wat not...im sad...but it ant be the last ep...they havent said who got married and who had a baby...plz someone help me

dora_18

HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg...did n e 1 watch will and grace today...i think it was the last ep coz at the end all the cast came out and bowed and wat not...im sad...but it ant be the last ep...they havent said who got married and who had a baby...plz someone help me
lol, no it wasnt the last episode!!! it was their last live episode..hence the reason they came out and bowed at the end..they still have a lot of episodes left...
basically, Karen has a bday party and grace and will and jack found out that they were invited by accident...then rosario told them that she accidently posted out invitation to them then she let them know that they all havent been coming for the last 6yrs to this party because of ONE specific person..grace&will&jack have a dilema and try to figure out who it is...they had a huge fight in a bathroom using talk powder and vasine and shaving cream(FYI hilarious) and then asked karen why she hasnt been inviting them...she said that the reason she hasnt been inviting them is because each year they take her out to some crappy restaurant in china town and thats what she counts as her real bday, followed by a funny comment from will " karen i always thought u were only 90%human, but u just hiked it up to 95% " and yeh!! i do however know who has the baby.....and who gets married

grace gets pregnant to leo after she had "break up sex" with him in a previous episode "love is in an airplane" which was aired about 2 weeks ago..grace marries this guy that Will met in last weeks episode after they find out hes a Canadian resident and thus cant legally stay in the USA with Will...acctualy i know thats one wedding scheduled,but now with graces pregnancy maybe her and leo will get back together

hope thats helped!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg noooo...grace and leo cant get back together...his a lying two-timer...grace deserves better

dora_18

HSC
yeh i know hes a bit of a dickhead..but when they were together before that one incident it was good...and theres not really any other possible way it can happen.. u know what i mean? like...theyd need to develop it into something else and clearly they dont have time....unless...
she tells leo that she doesnt want to have it with him and ...i dunno..she asks Will to raise the kid with her...ofcourse thats gonna be kinda hard considering hes just gotten himself a boyfriend...
god i really want to find out what happens!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg will got a boyfriend...that is so exciting...yay...im so happy...i hope it permanent...yayy

dora_18

HSC
it is permanent....i think i wrote this in a previous message..but grace marries him so he can retain citizenship (bcuz hes originally from canada)..so he stays with Will :D..the producers were right when at the end of season 3/4 when they asked them how they imagine the ending of will&grace they said they wanted all characters to find love...i wonder though..what about jack??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)