This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feelings? (1 Viewer)

hayhay2012

HSC
And in 20mins the internet site to view marks will be open!! How is everyone feeling? 2 days actually feels quite long, I feel sick to my stomach!! Everytime I think of reading the text message I shudder. What is everyone predicting they will get?? Honesty please :)

NBGHHS

HSC
Re: This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feeli

peppering my angus.
I know i worked hard though, so there's no crazy anxiety

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feeli

You receive your marks at 6am.

Also online results have in the past been consistently released a bit early (up to 30 mins before 6am).

hayhay2012

HSC

i worked hard too but i think the actual hsc was my worst set of exams and tht was worth 50% and sort of determines everything...

hayhay2012

HSC

You receive your marks at 6am.

Also online results have in the past been consistently released a bit early (up to 30 mins before 6am).
really? :O so i should check internet at like 5.30?

hayhay2012

HSC

I'll be up @ 530. Lol.
yeah i dont think ill sleep much that night...but gotta try because got work on wednesday :(

SanjoyM

HSC

I am not planning to sleep haha!! :headbang: :lol:

SanjoyM

HSC

You'll do fine lol
Thanks. LOL.
So anxious though.:p lol
(haha)

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC

Me!

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad

yeah, some results are sent before the 6am deadline. mine was sent a 5.40

CommunityFan

HSC

I didn't do too well in my school report, I did well in HSC overall so I hope I achieved my marks I desire!!!!!!!! fingers x ohh gaawdd

SanjoyM

HSC

1.5 days!! :)

SanjoyM

HSC

What you doing to kill time? I'm just watching cricket lol
Watching movies and youtubing (Singers falling off stage LOL hehe - It's funny)
Went for a swim, but still could not eradicate anxiety!! -.-

2xL

HSC

Watching movies and youtubing (Singers falling off stage LOL hehe - It's funny)
Went for a swim, but still could not eradicate anxiety!! -.-
tomorrow is going to be a dragged out day i think.

SanjoyM

HSC

tomorrow is going to be a dragged out day i think.
YES!! So TRUE!! I probably will not be able to sleep. -.- I already am loosing my sleep. (LOL)
Fingers crossed. Sorry for the language, but I'm SCARED shitless! haha

eat_well

HSC

I actually had a dream that I cried because I didn't get the atar I was expecting. As you can tell, I'm frightened.

I sleep around 6am usually so it shouldn't be too much of a shock to the body. Yes, I have become nocturnal.

SanjoyM

HSC

I actually had a dream that I cried because I didn't get the atar I was expecting. As you can tell, I'm frightened.

I sleep around 6am usually so it shouldn't be too much of a shock to the body. Yes, I have become nocturnal.
haha! Ditto ^ I have been having exam marks nightmares!!!!!!! Urrrghh.
Yes, my sleeping cycle has morphed into that of a nocturnal's as well. (LOL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)