Thursday 27/5/2010 ACCG200 lecture's dispute? (1 Viewer)

blackrider89

HSC
I have heard there was a big dispute or argument in a lecture of Mr. Bill Blair due to lecture theatre overfill. Bill told the students sitting on the isles and the stairs to get out but they wouldn't (many shouted and claimed that they had enrolled in the lecture and had paid for it so no reason to leave). Then some students (local?) insulted and expressly wanted to beat them up. Bill had to call the security guys...

Have anyone here been in the lecture and can u tell me the accurate problem and what really happened there?

Last edited:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
He's an awesome lecturer, not suprised that it was packed out.

Looks like the 200 students have to rock up early. I remember this always happened in the final week's lecture for all my subjects at Mq.

panda-in-yale

HSC
just as you said, the class is full coz you know many people love bill's lecture,

so there are no enough seats, as this reason , they sit on the stairs, then

bill told them no one can sit on the emergency passage ( the stairs) and stop

talking the lecture, so students grumble about the guys whom sit on the

stairs, at this time, one man from Mexico( just guess from his face) cannot be convinced, told bill : I pay the course, I have the right sit here and listen the lecture.

as bill did not ho on the lecture, one aboriginal stands up unexpectedly , and say F##K ....#$$@%!$$!%%! Bla bla ~

they quarrel and nearly fight, the woman security cannot stop that, she gives one pitiful sight to Bill, bill is one man who had compassion for womanhood...

so he decides cancel this lecture。。。

long story ends。。。

SilverSakura

HSC
N/A
My my...so this's the whole picture....
No one is at fault...really...
I don't know who to blame:cold:

panda-in-yale

HSC
Aye.....just heard from my friends .....this week's 200 lecture had been cancelled as well......

This is the final week...

I am doing the accg253 in lab now....so dazed ....

blackrider89

HSC
Aye.....just heard from my friends .....this week's 200 lecture had been cancelled as well......

This is the final week...

I am doing the accg253 in lab now....so dazed ....
Are u sure man? Are they trying 2 prove how bad this uni is?

panda-in-yale

HSC
aye,I am sure , my friend had just told me, it is the week's first lecture , I think it is in this morning( 7-9 , or 8-10, not sure about the time , I had done this course 2 semesters before)

everything prove how bad the uni..especially the lecture and the lecture notes, really %%$$$....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)