Time For Some Hardcore Study (1 Viewer)

HSC
Graduated yesterday, got way to drunk last night... now time to put my head down and achieve my ATAR goal of 90+

Plan is 8 hours a day till 2 days before english then cut it down to 4hrs a day during exams.

Also I'm going to go to the library on the days I'm doing stuff that doesn't require a computer so there is absolutely no distractions, plus I deactivated fb tonight.

It would be fair to say I am pumped :D

How is everyone else going?/ Plans?

HKK

HSC
Giving my phone to my mum on Monday and telling her not to give it to me till after HSC. Then hiding under ma rock

coralie1994

HSC
heck yeahhh D: have you all already learnt all your content for each of your subjects?

HSC
Um in engineering and physics I am sweet but modern history needs a bit of work, maths is coming along well with just past papers and english is well, going shit... but I have accepted that I will just have to make up for my shit english result with my other subjects :p

What about you?

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Im lucky i don't really have much friends- so social life there is no distractions.

disconnected fb and deleted most games. (im bored of games atm)

Attempting to do 11 balanced hrs.. Did 6 today XD... im going to use some guys timetable which is 8hrs of sleep, 4.5 hrs of rest, 11 hrs of study..

Going to be doing 6hrs of maths and 5 hrs of whatever..

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Im lucky i don't really have much friends- so social life there is no distractions.

disconnected fb and deleted most games. (im bored of games atm)

Attempting to do 11 balanced hrs.. Did 6 today XD... im going to use some guys timetable which is 8hrs of sleep, 4.5 hrs of rest, 11 hrs of study..

Going to be doing 6hrs of maths and 5 hrs of whatever..
Do you time yourself, or just count a rough a estimate after you finish studying? curious, same to the OP

coralie1994

HSC
wow you guys are reaaally good with this whole studying routine thing! My fb has been deactivated for a while now and so far I've only managed to roughly study for 3 of my subjects out of 6... procrastination is killing my whole routine -.-

HSC
i think at this stage you've just gotta put your head down and do it... nothing more to be said really

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you time yourself, or just count a rough a estimate after you finish studying? curious, same to the OP
NO LOLL. too busy to time myself when im studying.. no way!!! I just check the time here and then~~ for breaks and etc.. rough estimate i guess.

i it isn't that hard trust me!!.. ensure good breaks within intervals. but sighh im not efficient enough with my study

unknown88

HSC
N/A
l did two past papers 2day...one for ext 1 maths and one for 2u maths

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
l did two past papers 2day...one for ext 1 maths and one for 2u maths
I did all maths marathon today.

I did Question 5,6,7,8 for like 12 pastpapers. (However it was too hard so i didn't understand most and my tutor was furious at me T.T)

unknown88

HSC
N/A

I did Question 5,6,7,8 for like 12 pastpapers. (However it was too hard so i didn't understand most and my tutor was furious at me T.T)
9,10 of 2u is just FML

taeyang

HSC

Yeh, I am doing the same thing as you ^.^ when you say 12 past papers, do you mean past HSC papers? or past trials included.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)