Tips for Briar Rose (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys..

could anyone give some tips on briar rose. In my opinion its one of the hardest text in English. Like in Module A and D I have already created generic essay for the exam.But I just cannot create one for this..

Thanks..

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys..

could anyone give some tips on briar rose. In my opinion its one of the hardest text in English. Like in Module A and D I have already created generic essay for the exam.But I just cannot create one for this..

Thanks..
bump

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's quite difficult to create a generic essay for this Module. Perhaps review the past essay questions and even just think/plan how you would tackle them to cover your bases: http://www.tutortales.org/standard-...s-for-standard-module-b-close-study-of-texts/ I'm sure you have a draft essay written up from past assessments, so using that - try to consider how you could rework those ideas/techniques to those questions. If you can't, then you need to do some more work - perhaps have like 6 different ideas read to talk about (rather than the usually 2-3 for a generic essay).

The purpose of this module is that you have to know the text CLOSELY and really well, which is why the questions can vary so much and also why they don't require you to have related texts. So you have the benefit of not having to find/study multiple texts, but it means you have to know your core text a lot more.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, it's quite difficult to create a generic essay for this Module. Perhaps review the past essay questions and even just think/plan how you would tackle them to cover your bases: http://www.tutortales.org/standard-...s-for-standard-module-b-close-study-of-texts/ I'm sure you have a draft essay written up from past assessments, so using that - try to consider how you could rework those ideas/techniques to those questions. If you can't, then you need to do some more work - perhaps have like 6 different ideas read to talk about (rather than the usually 2-3 for a generic essay).

The purpose of this module is that you have to know the text CLOSELY and really well, which is why the questions can vary so much and also why they don't require you to have related texts. So you have the benefit of not having to find/study multiple texts, but it means you have to know your core text a lot more.
Yea, I understand.

Out of the other modules and text.. this is the more complex and complicated out of all of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)