To stay or go? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I know its dumb to ask this but does anyone recon i should keep any of my things from yrs 11&&12?!?!?!

i'm just gonna type up all my hand written notes for future reference but none would be tested in 2009 would it. eg. hedda gabler - drama.?!?!

any or no feedback is cool. and to those who yell at me for this thread get over it. if you don't wanna read it why click it?!?!

xx.
ciaoo

ZJ NingNing

HSC
well, depends. I reckon you should just pick a few things that mean the most to you or you think that you might need in the future.

lol, consider yourself lucky, I wish I could ask someone this question!

if you have finished HSC, have fun! if you havent, good luck!

and to those who yell at me for this thread get over it. if you don't wanna read it why click it?!?!
I totally agree with you on this.

in3rtia

HSC
I am gonna place all my stuff in a garbage bag and throw it in the shed or some other place where it won't make a mess. It will be wierd at first as my school stuff takes up half of my room.

HSC
Thanks lol.
Actually im still waiting to finnish.. my last one is in a week and my second last was last week.
HMM
you do the hsc next year?

HSC
in3rtia said:
I am gonna place all my stuff in a garbage bag and throw it in the shed or some other place where it won't make a mess. It will be wierd at first as my school stuff takes up half of my room.
Lol. i know what you mean
My bookshelf is full of school stuff. and the pile of books i have to return :p

ZJ NingNing

HSC
Ashleysarah1989 said:
Thanks lol.
Actually im still waiting to finnish.. my last one is in a week and my second last was last week.
HMM
you do the hsc next year?
yeah. and I have changed my mind about whether it's a good thing or a bad thing like, 100 times in the last two days. right now, I am thinking that its a bad thing, cos I REALLY want to hang around with my best friends (they both finished)

hey, why dont you just sell some of your stuff or pass it down to a younger sibling/cousin/friend and actually NOT waste them?

HSC
thats what i was planning on doing, giving it to my sis then friends younger than her, if the course stays the same
that was my main thing.. to keep and give to sis or just toss. Cos the course may change or not.

Loza33

HSC
I'm seeling all my stuff..

There is a guy in year 10 who does all my subjects except maths.. so im sold him all my notes for every other subject warning him that for some.. eg. english he might not do the same topics i did!!

I sold someone else my maths stuff and my calculator.. made a nice little profit!!!

I dont want to have to think about ANY of the work again, let alone keep some of it!!

HSC
LOL!
well i'd do that but i've got sis and younger friends and some of the stuff i wanna keep like some of my entertainment stuff, incase i work in that industry i wanna have that stuff to re-read if i want at some point..
Wow i cant believe it's almst all over.
so exciting yet sad
since everyone will go their different ways . =[

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It really depends if you have people to give it to, because I doubt you will look at it again. It has almost been a year since I completed my HSC (a year on Nov 7th) and I haven't looked at them since I packed them away.

My notes, books, assignments etc are in a box in my garage. Out of sight, out of mind. :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ashleysarah1989 said:
any or no feedback is cool. and to those who yell at me for this thread get over it. if you don't wanna read it why click it?!?!
While I love your pre-emptive strike against people like me, I would like to inform you that I actually have to click on the thread to read its contents when you give it such an ambiguous title. :)

In terms of your notes etc, why are you going to bother keeping them, let alone typing them up? It's not like you'll ever do the HSC again. Burn that shit, yo. You'll fell better.

SSejychan

HSC
Man. i don't think i'm gonna throw out ANY of my notes.... i'm just so attached to them..... <3<3<3<3<3

But, to the OP, I guess you should just keep notes that you think you might need in future, or maybe anything that you find interesting (that's why imma keep my Bio notes, lol)

HSC
just throw it all away. you won't look at it again anyway, even if you need them.

i gave away pretty much everything i had and what i did keep i haven't looked at since i finished my hsc last year.

merrymadi

HSC
My mates and I are going to have a bonfire where we're going to burn (the majority) of our books. I'll keep things like the essays and projects I'm most proud of, but everything else is going to go up in flames because all of the subjects I did for the HSC have diddly squat to do with Psychology! I'm not going to be needing any reference back to these books.

Ohh I'm going to enjoy this. Especially for the subjects I have a vendetta against: Chemistry (which I dropped a few months ago) and German. I might douse them in petrol to make the moment just that little bit sweeter.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Lies. All your work is quality work.
you mean all YOURS is quality work =)
have you thrown away any yet , sam ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)