Today's Lesson (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
When you are going somewhere people don't expect you to be... be obvious about it... walk loudly or slam doors or something.....

Today I came downstairs to find my dad (who is married to my mum) hooking up with a friend (who is also married). I don't know if there is some kind of explanation, there could be, although it is somewhat unlikely... I just don't want to know this.

I don't know how I am going to be able to not think about this every time I see these people... They didn't see me so at least I don't have to have an embarrassing discussion about it.

I really, really do not want to know this.

From now on I am going to wear a bell around my neck or something.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I forgot to mention. She isn't really my dad's friend, she is a family friend. She lives just down the street. At least once or twice a week they are at my house or I am at theirs.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
Neither.

Do you want to ignore it or do you want to do something about?
I want to ignore it... but I don't know how well that is going to work. Every time I get up to walk around the house I am going to remember this and deliberately be loud about it.

morganforrest

HSC
massively awkward....i wouldn't know how to react...i think ur options are;
a) ignore it and try to forget
b) talk to him about it

either way its gunna be a shit fight

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The_highwayman said:
but how can you ignore something like this?
i know i would struggle, but at the same time, i wouldnt want to mention it because of the repercussions.
That is why I made a thread about it. There is no way I could keep this completely to myself without going crazy... but I am pretty confident that I don't ever want to talk to anyone who is actually involved about it.

CieL

HSC
What exactly did "hooking up" involve?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
When you are going somewhere people don't expect you to be... be obvious about it... walk loudly or slam doors or something.....
Yeah, I always do that.

Sounds like time to repress some memories that will only come out when you start talking to a psychologist about your depression and substance abuse.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
What exactly did "hooking up" involve?
Kissing and stuff... they weren't having sex or anything. I got out of there as quickly as possible. If I did see them doing any more than that I would be having a nervous breakdown right now.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh god. thats so awkward. :S :S
it's probably better to get it out in the open...but fuck, i wouldn't either. aaah. go drink alot, or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)