Too easy? (1 Viewer)

Z

Zeppelin

IMO, the paper was a breeze. The only question that was bad was the last one... what a crock of shit that was.

Oh well, I'm finished, so I spent about 20 minutes actually writing in RE, and the rest of the time counting down the clock. WOO!

scruffy012

HSC
Zeppelin said:
IMO, the paper was a breeze. The only question that was bad was the last one... what a crock of shit that was.

Oh well, I'm finished, so I spent about 20 minutes actually writing in RE, and the rest of the time counting down the clock. WOO!

WTF u thoiught it was easy........ man that was my hardest one yet.... it was a killer i screwed up my option topic of medical physics.. adn that MJ q was stupid

well that my splurge

scruffy

lucyinthehole

why do people on these forums insist on making these kinds of threads when they know very well that they'll offending or at least depressing a large proportion of people?

it's just not nice mate

nicola99

lucyinthehole said:
why do people on these forums insist on making these kinds of threads when they know very well that they'll offending or at least depressing a large proportion of people?

it's just not nice mate
Couldnt be said any better!

leginag

Sydney, NSW, Australia, Southern Hemisphere
haha..but that is to a certain extent what a forum is about...expressing opinions
i thought it was a blardy hard paper...all the main stuff i studied..wasn't in there...esp in the quantum to quarks option...i opened it was was like WTF....
eheh
maybe zepplin is in self-denial
ah wellz...cramming for ancient time:(

VVoody

Nothing better to do ^_^
HSC
When I finished the test and walked out I thought i kained the test...seeing this forums now makes me realise how wrong I was...

Some of those questions we so freaking gay. I hate you Michael Jordan! ^^

Last edited:

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I thought it was easy, last year i did the 2003 paper (im repeating) and i didn't know a single thing so this seemed alot easier. It was tons easier than the 2001 Success One book a studied a bit off, and ALOT easier than my topic tests which were 3 hours each and purposely hard.

I thought the MJ question was quite a good one, i kinda liked doing it, he would have to jump like 7 meters to be in the air for 2.5 seconds and the resulting fall would hurt him severely. It wasn't too bad.

But don't worry if you don't feel too good about it, physics isn't realy easy.

vladimir

I thought it was an awesome exam! I walked out and sent a msg to my friend, 'that was the most enjoyable exam ive ever done'.
not that it was easy, but most of the questions were straightforward, nothing really painful except michael jordan.

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I thought the exam was more "weird" than difficult. I mean you have questions about Michael Jordan, there was one where you draw the position of two planets after 6 months, spot the mistakes, taking on the persona of Westinghouse...

what the hell?

There was a lot of having to apply knowledge rather than straight-out content based answers I thought.

superbird

HSC
i found that ALOT of the questions i have never seen before or arent even spoken about in the textbook.
Astrophysics was the worst for this where my textbook (which is Jacaranda btw) made no mention of red filters at all!

cephren

leginag said:
...all the main stuff i studied..wasn't in there...esp in the quantum to quarks option...i opened it was was like WTF....

ah wellz...cramming for ancient time:(
...that might b y u didnt go well... its QUANTA not QUANTUM:p... im just being an idiot... lol... definitely going 2 b cramming 4 Ancient though... damn Agrippina and her Inbredness... "all decked out and ready for incest" eh?... whoa! back up...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm with this guy. In all seriousness this exam didn't have anything incredibly difficult in it, and I got 3 hours sleep last night and haven't payed attention since 2 months before the trials.

SeDaTeD

HSC
I didn't find the test extremely hard. I'm a bit concerned about the marking of the Westinghouse question, because the way the question was asked, you should not have listed any disadvantages of AC. It'd be bloody annoying if the marking criteria was a discussion of points for, points against etc.

Z

Zeppelin

There was nothing in the test apart from the last question that wasn't in the syllabus, or couldn't be answered by having done a few past papers. If you thought it was hard, then you just didn't prepare enough. Those are the facts; I tell it like it is, babycakes.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
bah! ...

thats my rant ... -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)