Too late to change subjects? (1 Viewer)

spleen

My marks in adv maths havent been too good, between 40 and 60%, ranks also pretty shit. Is it too late to change to gen maths?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The general course is different, it might be very hard to catch up, it is probably better for your UAI to work harder at adv maths and make sure you understand it, it wont take more time then trying to learn the whole prelim General Maths

spleen

the thing is I'm also doing physics and business studies, and I need/want to put a lot of time into them as well. aaargh.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
b consistent in all subjects rather than hog one or two but ignore the rest... suicidal for ur uai

Z

zhouyn

I wouldn't suggest you to change your subject now as it is a bit late in my idea. General and adv math are two completely different things.

It's never too late to catch up. I got like band 5 in my School Certificate and no one in my school think I can do well in 3 unit math.(in fact the teacher even suggest me not to take 3 unit math) But now I am coming first in my math class just because I really tried to catch up in year 11. So just try you best to catch up and I am sure you can do well in your HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)