Too late? (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
Is it too late to drop a subject? Who does it need to be cleared with - your school, principal or BOS?

elisabeth

HSC
I'd rather not have anything for the subject in question than have a crap mark on my report for the subject I have put very little effort into.

So: firstly, is it possible? Feel free to dispence advice after this is established :) Thnx

Bo-batron

HSC
Just wondering, what subject are you wanting to drop?
I really don't know if it is possible, I imagine it would be hard to do though, and your year adviser or principal would do anything to make you reconsider this choice.
and, after almost two years of work... are you sure you want to drop it at the last minute?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
wouldn't be a lesser hassle (sorry didn't know how else to phrase it) to just not turn up to the exam....that's basically like dropping it....but i mean.....two years of work. who would you want to drop it now?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
elisabeth, what subject do you want to drop anyhow?

elisabeth

HSC
Yep, it is modern.

I would rather drop it than have mediocrity on my report. Well, a band 1 is less than mediocre even. But some background for the people who are curious:

I, unfortunately, paid no attention in class all year. Still managed to come first because it's mostly assignments based, but I've retained no knowledge. I had planned for a heavy cram session, but I'm come down with some mystery illness (headaches, weird rash that ITCHES LIKE FUCKING MAD - allergic to the HSC?) and I can't study. I've done my exams for the 10 units and they could have been better, but I'm fairly happy with them. So I don't see the point in trying to cram when I feel so wretched for an exam that will probably not count anyway.

But thanks everyone, I'll go into school and see my year advisor tomorrow.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yep, miss_gtr_ is right. You're stuck with it now. Can't drop. Fill out misadventure.

Peartie

HSC
If ur that desperate to drop u just dont turn up to the exam - thats called "non completion" and as such uve dropped it

Thats what we were told...

Or you could fill out illness/misadventure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)