Too short? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Braun

HSC
First off, I'm gonna be very direct, since I'm a new figure around here and due to the anonymity of these forums. :p

I'm a guy and am very self-conscious about penis size. When erect, I'm at 12 cm and I've plateau'ed at that size for a few years, so I'm not growing any bigger, and this size is WELL below the average size of about 16 - 17 cm. I hear girls say they'll get more pleasure from someone one or two centimeters bigger than the average size. "It's not the size, but it's how you use it", heard that plenty of times, but I'm just waaaaay too short!

Since I won't get any bigger than what I have currently, I know it's pointless whining about it, but I just want ask if you think people will get any pleasure from sexual intercourse at my size? Has anyone ever encountered one as small as mine? Your thoughts?

Thanks for taking time to read this in advance, even if you're not going to reply. :)

HSC
I for one wouldn't enjoy having sex with you, but that's probably because I'm male.

A quick google seems to bring back a lot of results on the so-called "average" penis length, ranging all over the place. Lots of sites say around 13cm, or 15cm, and a whole bunch of other numbers. This to me suggests that there isn't a single agreed upon average size, so really, why worry? More importantly, fuck the average, by definition that means that there are loads of people who fall on either side of this, and surely everyone short of the average isn't condemned to a miserable sex life.

I'm sure you've heard the cliche before, so I won't even bother saying it again, but really when it comes down to it, who cares? 12cm isn't laughably small, and as long as it isn't short enough to deny the possibilty of intercourse, it really isn't a big deal (No pun intended).

There's much more to enjoying sex, for you and your partner, than having a massive penis, and you'd both be selling yourselves short if that's all you equate it to (Again, no pun intended, this is terribly difficult).

Last edited:

GSTARRAW

ogmzergrush said:
I for one wouldn't enjoy having sex with you, but that's probably because I'm male.

A quick google seems to bring back a lot of results on the so-called "average" penis length, ranging all over the place. Lots of sites say around 13cm, or 15cm, and a whole bunch of other numbers. This to me suggests that there isn't a single agreed upon average size, so really, why worry? More importantly, fuck the average, by definition that means that there are loads of people who fall on either side of this, and surely everyone short of the average isn't condemned to a miserable sex life.

I'm sure you've heard the cliche before, so I won't even bother saying it again, but really when it comes down to it, who cares? 12cm isn't laughably small, and as long as it isn't short enough to deny the possibilty of intercourse, it really isn't a big deal (No pun intended).

There's much more to enjoying sex, for you and your partner, than having a massive penis, and you'd both be selling yourselves short if that's all you equate it to (Again, no pun intended, this is terribly difficult).

LMAO @ your reply, i like it. Don't worry man, if it's any consolation my penis is only 8.6cm recurring. I don't mind coz i i dont have sex anyway :)

santaslayer

HSC
if ur all dat worried about ur penis size then u could always get a penille enlargement...

about $8500.00...

timrie6

HSC
N/A
its more the width than length that matters i spose

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i've always believe, and have the support of many of my friends, that, honestly, unless ur REALLY small, or in fact, REALLY big. then anything in between is pretty fine, unless the girl activley seeks a bigger-man. plus there are other things to sex than just using ur penis. there's foreplay, touching, etc.

12cm isnt really small, just below-average. and if ur worried about appearance, u could always shave, which apparantly makes it look bigger

my 2 cents

GSTARRAW

I shave, and it does make it look that 2cm's bigger! try it....
And it is true that is more the width then the length... or actually no. If u got width but not much size then ur good, but if u got more size then width then ur alright, if you got none of both then... theres always your mouth :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
well considering the most sensitive of nerve endings in a girls vagina are at the entrance, you should really have much problem.

but whats girth like? coz its not just the length females are worried about.
and i think its true, its not the size of the dick, its the way the owner works his dick.

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
a guy i know has a really litTle doodle, and well, they are rabbits to put it straight...it doesnt seem to be worrying her much ;) . some girls like it big..and others well, they dont. but the "its the way you use it" is true...if your shit..well ur going to be shit until you get good, if your good, well...MAD! :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, there's so many 'average size' comparisons around. Most of them seem to say average is around the 13 - 17cm range.. so mate unless you were 10cm or something I doubt most chicks are gonna care that much. Remember, too small won't tend to impress the missus, but large ones may also hurt her (i.e ramming into her cervix).

ogmzergrush said:
LMAO

GSTARRAW

You'll be right mate, it's not all about the size of your cock... It's whether the chick your fuckin' loves ya or not, if she loves ya im sure she could over-look the size of your cock, hell if she loves ya that much she might over-look whether you have a cock or not :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
hell if she loves ya that much she might over-look whether you have a cock or not :)
LMAO.. she'd have to love him THAT MUCH for that to happen.

S

Shuter

JKDDragon said:
Well, there's so many 'average size' comparisons around. Most of them seem to say average is around the 13 - 17cm range..
I win....

(Futurama Referance)

Skeeta

HSC
Im lookin at my ruler and 12cm doesnt seem that bad. Realistically, having a larger penis will not make too much of a difference because the "average" length of a vagina is approximately the same. If your any bigger than that ur just going to cause pain and cause damage (cervix). If your approx the same length as the girl you'd assume it would be better for both of you.

i think the reason girls say "big" is because it means both long and wide/fat. I read somewhere that the ideal mans penis is shaped like a doorknob because of the nerve endings at the entrance.

*Now girls stay away from the door handles* lol omg that would be bad

all the best

Collin

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
*Now girls stay away from the door handles*
lmao, I think you just started a new 'fad'. If I go to a teenage girls house and her door knob's always wet, I'll know to blame you. :D

Skeeta

HSC
lol thats terrible.

im not saying to use your door handles as sex toys, just trying to describe the shape of an ideal penis. I DID NOT START THIS FAD!!! noooooooooooooo

i was tellin a male friend about this and he has the "old fashioned" door handles, like a rectangle attatched at one end, not the knobby ones and he looked at it and shat himself he was like "its like a sideways penis"

it took a while for him to understand

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
Im lookin at my ruler and 12cm doesnt seem that bad. Realistically, having a larger penis will not make too much of a difference because the "average" length of a vagina is approximately the same. If your any bigger than that ur just going to cause pain and cause damage (cervix). If your approx the same length as the girl you'd assume it would be better for both of you.
I just so happened to have a ruler on my desk, and after reading the thread, also thought that 12cm isn't that small -> not sure about that length relative to a vagina (cuz I don't have one) :D but imagine having a 12cm needle driven up your arm... ouch. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)