TOOO much time! (1 Viewer)

Ozz^E

I reckon the sciences shouldnt be for 3 hrs...maybe the BOS should consider taking off 30 mins.

Watta uz think???

Lans

i think 2.5 hours is enough if you just do the paper but you need time to go through it and check your responces.

i just finished with less than a minute to go and the girl next to me was struggling to finish...

zemaj

Meh, extra time = really long answers. I always work to fit the time, so I don't really care. If the paper is easy like this, I just end up filling every avaible space on the page with stuff :p

-zem

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
gee i filled the entire book n still had 1.5 hrs to go...shows i know nothing....but what's new? i've never had a chem exam i havent finished early...:eek:

doctor

i only finished with 5 minutes to go and that gave me a chance to guess on the stupid industrial chem equation question

Ozz^E

yeh well the extra time does allow for more comphrehensive answers..but wouldnt it be better in 2.5 hrs..just to make it a lil competitve, esp if the questions are gin to be so straightforward.

spice girl

magic mirror
I'd rather they make it harder, than make the time shorter.

But, who cares now...!

Fry

yeh the same thing happened with bio. i finished like an hour early! i thought it finished at 12pm so im sitting there waiting for them to say times up but then i realised we had half an hour left and i was like awesome!

i dont think we should complain though cos the more time the better!!

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
yeh 3 hrs is fucked

i usually have at least 1.5 hrs spare

then i start to get tired and bored..

and our school doesnt let us out early

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by luigi_000
yeh 3 hrs is fucked

i usually have at least 1.5 hrs spare

then i start to get tired and bored..

and our school doesnt let us out early
I thought they had to let you go if you wanted to :confused: ?

Anyway, I don't think that there's really too much time when markers' interpretation of the questions gives the impression that they learned English in a Siberian labour camp from the second cousin of the aunt of a tailor who made a shirt for a man who once met a man in a bar whose girlfriend's best friend claimed she'd once propositioned the British Ambassador's chauffeur's brother. You have to use the shotgun approach, and if you have less shells you'll finish faster.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Time? I used my time to do the questions twice. I double check as I go through the exam :) Used 2.5 hours... then recheckl and rephrase question, add info, and yor time could be fully utilised.

KingofthieF

3hr is cool
me take 2:45 hr to don the whole paper~~
and then just sit there ready for the call which signifies my end of HSC... Forever~~ :cool:

stickyicky

i reckon for all 3 hour exams they should let us have a break in the middle were we can have snack and drink something, cause i usually get hungry or thirsty in an exam

schwang_thang

Originally posted by stickyicky
i reckon for all 3 hour exams they should let us have a break in the middle were we can have snack and drink something, cause i usually get hungry or thirsty in an exam
i rekon aye, dont u hate it when ur stomach grumbles so loudly in an exam n its fully quiet n every1 can hear?! :(

neways i dont think the time should be shortened, i finished abt an hr early but i went over the exam a few times n added so much stuff i wuddve missed out on b4...i guess if u actually do sumthing in ur spare time i goes by heaps faster

Ronnie

I propose a freakin toilet break!!!!
eventhough I piss before the exam, 4 out of the 5 exams I have had to go to the toilet during it! and I noticed quite a few of my fellow students have to as well!

stickyicky

Originally posted by Ronnie
I propose a freakin toilet break!!!!
eventhough I piss before the exam, 4 out of the 5 exams I have had to go to the toilet during it! and I noticed quite a few of my fellow students have to as well!
i reckon that too, but that'd be impossible to control cause people could discuss answers in the toilet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)