Top 100 University Courses by UAI --> 2005 (1 Viewer)

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
Top 100 University Courses by UAI --> 2005 Main Round cutoff.

Medicine is first because to me UMAT is hader than the HSC, also with a UMAT of eg. 150 you need a UAI of 100 to get an interview. Medicine is also the most competative course.
So that was just my judgement :)

-Haboozin

Last edited:

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
sorry, i couldnt really judge the ones with N/A (either they need other tests etc..)
I could only judge medicine...
but if anyone wants to edit... they are most welcome.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
nit said:
Combined Science medicine at Usyd? UAI: N/A?
That course isnt even on the list...

but doesnt it only take 10 people?

jang

is not my real name
HSC
nit said:
yes only 10 people
nit did u put bsc/mbbs at usyd as first pref?

EDIT: haboozin, i just saw the list u made, it's great.. but how could u be fucked!

Last edited:

nit

HSC
Yeh, I put Usyd med ahead of UNSW medicine. Possibly one of only a handful of people. But hey, I've got a different dream I want to carry out.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
nit said:
Yeh, I put Usyd med ahead of UNSW medicine. Possibly one of only a handful of people. But hey, I've got a different dream I want to carry out.
wow.. thats one hardcore decision...
so what is this dream?

nit

HSC
well, to become a clinician scientist as opposed to strictly a practitioner. Research ranging from anything immunology related to anything to do with onco.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
nit said:
well, to become a clinician scientist as opposed to strictly a practitioner. Research ranging from anything immunology related to anything to do with onco.
unbelievable.
GL. u r my hero.

EDIT: please find a cure for cancer... then ill upgrade u to my superhero

nit

HSC
hmm, that's not an easy task jang :)

one thing I want to find out is whether I would've gotten a UNSW offer or not. I guess that won't ever be answered.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
yeh well becoming my superhero isnt ever an easy task... hehe
umm yeh i wanna know if i woulda been accepted into newcastle.. we'll never ever know dude

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
jang said:
yeh well becoming my superhero isnt ever an easy task... hehe
umm yeh i wanna know if i woulda been accepted into newcastle.. we'll never ever know dude
Isn't it harder to get into NSW? so if you got in NSW you probably would have gotten into Newcastle?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
so where is this one came from? offical ones or just make up based on this yr's cutoff?

applejack93

Hey you forgot my course!

Umm..nice work just not including any University of Newcastle courses on the list. I got into Physiotherapy at Newcastle, which needed 96.65. Also, Medicine at Newcastle would be quite hard. But are they on the list? no. You sydney people think you're so smart.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
sorry, it never came up on my list when i was searching....
there is uni of canberra in there and stuff so its not all about sydney :p

Idyll

HSC
haboozin said:
Isn't it harder to get into NSW? so if you got in NSW you probably would have gotten into Newcastle?
not necessarily, they each have different criteria, so it depends what sort of person you are (i.e. where your strengths are).

at unsw, you can blow them away with marks and then you don't have to put on such a crash hot interview performance. at newcastle, it doesn't matter if you got 100 or 95, as long as you get an interview you're all equal. They just use UMAT as a tie-breaker if two interviews get the same mark. therefore, you have to do a better job of the interview.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
applejack93 said:
Umm..nice work just not including any University of Newcastle courses on the list. I got into Physiotherapy at Newcastle, which needed 96.65. Also, Medicine at Newcastle would be quite hard. But are they on the list? no. You sydney people think you're so smart.
Errr. They're not all sydney ones. CSU Physio is in Albury and is listed as 41st.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
haboozin said:
nah they have diff. criterias to meet for entry...
i would say newcastle is probably harder to get into just in that they accept less people.
also.. in my uac letter today there was a 'B' next to the Newcastle, which meant i wouldnt have got in if i had it first choice right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)