top of the state (1 Viewer)

sexy grl

hi guys
ive been talking to my teacher who is a past hsc marker who stated that if you are ranked somewhat in the bottom of your cohurt in the internal assements,and somehow earn the top 5 % of the state in your exam u can lift up your marks to acheiving a uia of about 90-95

can someone clarify this situation plz,and tell me the grounds in which the board eliminates your assesment rank and considers your hsc rank mark

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
The only time I can think when they eliminate your assessment is when you successfully apply for a misadventure during the exams in which they take the higher result as your HSC marks (Either the moderated assessment or what you have done in the exam so far).

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by sexy grl
if you are ranked somewhat in the bottom of your cohurt in the internal assements,and somehow earn the top 5 % of the state in your exam u can lift up your marks to acheiving a uia of about 90-95
Your teacher is probably referring to the fact that a good exam mark can compensate (at least partially) for a poor assessment mark, as your final HSC mark is the average of the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)