Top tier Selective School environment (1 Viewer)

hstb_

HSC
Hey guys, I am transferring to a top tier selective school this year and I am curious on how the environment and people are commonly like in these schools (for context my old school was not selective). I have heard that some have a very toxic environment is it true? Will it be hard for transfer students to fit in (I don't know anyone there however i do consider myself a socialiable person)?Thank you in advance.

idkkdi

HSC
Hey guys, I am transferring to a top tier selective school this year and I am curious on how the environment and people are commonly like in these schools (for context my old school was not selective). I have heard that some have a very toxic environment is it true? Will it be hard for transfer students to fit in (I don't know anyone there however i do consider myself a socialiable person)?Thank you in advance.
@dumNerd ur lil bro coming to your school :)

HSC
N/A
I would assume that your new school would be much more competitive to say the least. That, however, does not necessarily imply the school will have a toxic environment, but it's still possible. I don't think you should worry too much though, as things will work out for you eventually.

HSC
Which school, it might be mine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)