Topics... (1 Viewer)

sK...

HSC
N/A
Oi, whats goin on?
congrats on completing this course class 2004, wish ya all the best with the business end of things..

Anyways, i'm thinking of doing this course in year 12 (that doesn't sound too stupid... does it?)

I've got a few different ideas for topics, just things that have come to me, i wouldn't mind getting some feedback as to the thoughts on the better ones and stuff BUT->is it wise to post that sort of shit on here or is someone likely to strap it and take it as their own (not saying the topics are good enough to warrant people claiming them) but still...............

cheers

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
well if you have any doubts about people stealing your ideas then see your teacher instead.
I know you said that you are thinking of doing the course, which i take to mean that you are not already doing it, but just find out who teaches 4 unit at your school and go find them... they will tell you whether or not any of them are decent ideas so you can make your decision from that.
Otherwise, pick up the course, start drafting and see how you like it, see what the teacher's feedback is to that point and you can always drop the subject if you don't like where you're going or can't think of anything.
However, you should also note that everyone's ideas change... almost everyone ends up doing something different to what they had originally intended, things change, you discover different areas to go into, you get told by your teacher that your thesis isn't strong enough (what happened to me... but she didn't tell me until like 2 months before it was due and i had to restart it!)....
ummm yes i'll stop now.
easiest way is to ask the teacher and school starts again next week so there's not that long to wait!
good luck!

sK...

HSC
N/A
ok, sweet.
thanks for the advice.

might just give it a miss and wait till i can talk to the teacher

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah prolly best.

although keep in mind your ideas will change no matter how brilliant you think your initial ideas are.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
glycerine said:
yeah prolly best.

although keep in mind your ideas will change no matter how brilliant you think your initial ideas are.
THAT is SO true, don't avoid changes... Embrace them! They all form part of your EE2 'Journey' (was so going to play on that in my RS). Don't post your ideas, not at this early stage, I wouldn't even be discussing them with ppl over the net yet, its too early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)