Tourism (1 Viewer)

sikofskool

the_thomasu said:
Hey guys. Anyone else doing TOURISM?
What did you think of the exam?
I thought it was pretty good, wish i'd studied a couple of things more though but anyway, it was what i expected

michelle87

I thought the tourism exam was really good. I liked the multiple choice questions and the essays were good aswell. i dint like the south america short answer questions though where we had to choose a region and describe characteristics of two major local attractions...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
congrats dani! u made it
Dani is gonna come 1st in the state in tourism...
She came 2nd in the trial ;)

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
meh! I didn't mind it. I know I'll lose a few marks coz there were a few questions I really couldn't remember a few things on, but none were whole questions I couldn't do... just like that japan one, I reckon I'll only get 4 marks instead of 6.. a few things like that. the questions where we had to calculate stuff I thought were easy as. i nearly stuffed both of them though coz I misread some information, but I fixed it up.

what did everyone do out of the options at the end? I did the first 2.
and what is the 3 letter code for ayers rock? no idea!

agree about the specific region things, though I did the amazon and the caribbean and just talked about the obvious stuff (cruises, rainforest walks and the like)

mapping was heaps simple this year! stoked that I didn't study much mapping beforehand.

DanielleM

HSC
wasnt the attractions one on any two of the county??
l did usa- golden gate bridge and hollywood
mexico- cancan and chirst the redeemer
did l do that rite shit l hope l read the question rite

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
DanielleM said:
wasnt the attractions one on any two of the county??
l did usa- golden gate bridge and hollywood
mexico- cancan and chirst the redeemer
did l do that rite shit l hope l read the question rite
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to but there was nothing asking for anything like that on the usa or mexico or anything!!!

if you're referring to the q after the mapping, bad new, I think you did it wrong coz it was on one of the places listed about the table.. I know the rocky mountains, the amazon, the caribbean and the grand canyon were the areas listed that you had to explain, but nothing else.

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
directly above the table. it said to choose 2 of them. pretty plainly too. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. wish it said what you thought it did. woulda been beta for me! I wasn't so great on the features or whatever of any of the areas listed!

DanielleM

HSC
well if it said ' physical attractions' l put the cancan in mexico- which is beaches and shit and the golden gate is a man made physical attraction so l could probably scrap three marks out of there , l wish assessments counted as well! grrr l got 87.5 for trials and will be pissy to get less for my hsc..

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
DanielleM said:
well if it said ' physical attractions' l put the cancan in mexico- which is beaches and shit and the golden gate is a man made physical attraction so l could probably scrap three marks out of there , l wish assessments counted as well! grrr l got 87.5 for trials and will be pissy to get less for my hsc..
don't think so. coz ur responses had nothing to do with the areas you were supposed to talk about.

megs_patto

I thought it was pretty good!!! it was easier then the trial... not that i studied for the trial much!! The geo question was heaps good! our teacher was trying to tell us that it was going to be really hard!! It was heaps good!! i liked it :)

GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR EXAMS!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)