Tracy Grimshaw v Gordon Ramsey (2 Viewers)

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
TRACY Grimshaw has launched a scathing attack at Gordon Rasmay after calling her an "ugly old pig", and described him as a "narcissist bully".
The A Current Affair host lashed out at Ramsay, who said she was deeply hurt by his unprovoked attacks on her over the Queen's Birthday weekend.
But Grimshaw said she "bullies thrive when no one takes them on".
Ramsay, who built his fame as a potty-mouthed chef, who was presenting another cooking session at the Good Food & Wine Show, told the crowd he and the A Current Affair host had been long-time lovers.
"We were secret lovers for 20 years,’’ he said before dismissing it as a joke.

"No, I didn’t go there and I didn’t go down. I didn’t stoop that low for God’s sake."

Ramsay's publist told journalists that Grimshaw and Ramsay had a great relationship, but Grimshaw denied this claim.
Grimshaw said Ramsay always had fair and generous treatment on A Current Affair.

"But despite what his publicist said in damage control we do not have a great relationship. We have no relationship at all," she said.

"I’ve played along with him in interviews because it’s entertaining and that’s my job – and I walk away afterwards and I don’t think of him again."

Grimshaw said she was miserable after his attack, which Ramsay described as a joke.
"He says it was a joke – well not to me or to anyone who cares about me," Grimshaw said.
''Truly, I wonder how many people would laugh if they were effectively described as ‘an old ugly pig’. How is that funny exactly? And worse, it’s not even witty.

"I spent all yesterday considering how to respond and I honestly thought about saying nothing at all but we all know bullies thrive when no one takes them on.
"And I’m not going to sit meekly and let some arrogant narcissist bully me."

Grimshaw said to Ramsay, respect was a "one-way street".
"And just finally, Gordon Ramsay made me promise not to ask on Friday about his private life," she said.
"He then got on stage on Saturday and made some very clear and uninformed insinuations about mine.
"Obviously Gordon thinks that any woman that doesn’t find him attractive must be gay. For the record, I don’t and I’m not."
Grimshaw said she was not surprise by Ramsay's comments.
"We’ve all seen how Gordon Ramsay treats his wife – and he supposedly loves her," she said.
"We’re all just fodder to him. Alright, enough of that. Let’s move on."
SNAP
Gordon Ramsay a &squo;bully&squo;: Tracy Grimshaw | Herald Sun

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Grimshaw really, really needs a bullet.

Unnatural, scripted, whiney and totally unbelievable.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Grimshaw is just butt hurt.

Somebody has stood up to her and called a spade a spade.

Of course she was going to do a story on it, bitch loves attention.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
tbqh I hate both. But for the love of God can someone please belt the fuck out of Grimshaw. I fucking hate the bitch.

Grimshaw is just butt hurt.

Somebody has stood up to her and called a spade a spade.

Of course she was going to do a story on it, bitch loves attention.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to katie tully again.

Sprangler

HSC
She's from ACA right? Or today tonight? Those shows are terrible. In fact why even make a thread about this?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
cannot stop laughing at this.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
really poor form on her part.

She could have made a response - but the way she did it was awful. It was so juvenile. The comments about his wife? isn't that like an eye for an eye?

Not witty at all.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
"i spent all day thinking of how to respond"

i can just imagine her sitting there constantly for a whole day with an angry but quizzical look on her face, verbally trialling attempts at a comeback.

i just cannot express, how much i hate that woman.
i have to wake up early in the morning to spend time hating her because there is not time enough to do it during the day.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Was that article written by international students taking a bridging course in english?

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
As much as I hate Tracy Grimshaw after she absolutely grilled Matthew Johns and his wife, why did this come from Gordon Ramsay? He's just a douche with a frying pan and 4 year old mannerisms, and people like him for it? -.-'

Having said that, I hope that she felt exactly how Matthew Johns felt after his interview. Taste of her own medicine.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Gordon Ramsay should admit he has Tourettes.
His random obnoxious outbursts are almost parallel to the now deceased Tourette's Guy named Danny.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
GORDON Ramsay today labelled Tracy Grimshaw's attack on him 'disgusting' and has called in the lawyers.

The foul-mouthed chef told a media pack this morning that Grimshaw's criticism of him on A Current Affair was low.

Ramsay took particular offence at Grimshaw's closing comments about his wife and said the seasoned journalist's attack was a blatant bid for ratings.

''Things have been over exaggerated, no doubt about that,'' he said. ''I never ever once used the word lesbian".

"I've got the tapes, I didn't mention the word lesbian once. It's obvious she did it for ratings."

Ramsay said his lawyers were scrutinising tapes of what he had to say about Grimshaw during his appearances at the Good Food & Wine Show.

''The tapes are there, they are being scrutinised by the lawyers. I'm having a tongue-in-cheek joke was not at her expense," he said today.
"So clearly on a personal front, to see how sad and how bitter this woman had to come out, a renowned pro, to stoop that low and attack my wife is disgusting.''
Ramsay's comments were backed by organisers of the Good Food Show today.

“We have not received on complaint from anyone who attended the show," a spokesperson told news.com.au.

“The actual comments he has been accused of, he didn’t make.”

"What happened is a personal thing between Gordon Ramsay and Tracey Grimshaw. It wasn’t intended. It wasn’t a scathing attack.

"This element is nothing to do with us or with the show. What happened is not something we could control."

Last night a seething Grimshaw branded the foul-mouthed Ramsay an arrogant bully on the current affairs program.

Her blast came after the chef let fly with a series of gibes about her at his cooking shows in Melbourne in the past three days.

Grimshaw says she was hurt by Ramsay's slurs, which included calling her a pig woman.

"I'm not going to sit meekly and let some arrogant narcissist bully me," she said on A Current Affair.

"We've all seen how Gordon Ramsay treats his wife and he supposedly loves her. We're all just fodder to him."

Grimshaw went on radio this morning and revealed the personal attack upset her and her mother.

"It upset my mother, and when you upset my mother, you upset me,'' she told 3AW.

She said she was considering not dignifying Ramsay's tirade with a response but decided to hit back.

"Mum was upset for me, she was upset that someone would attack me like that so I thought, 'dammit, I'll have a bit of a crack back at him','' Grimshaw said.

Last night Grimshaw maintained her composure but could not hide the pain: "I wonder how many people would laugh if they were effectively described as an old ugly pig.

"Obviously Gordon thinks any woman who doesn't find him attractive must be gay.

"For the record, I don't and I'm not."

With the Herald Sun

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol ramsay is a hack

owned with how treats his wife comments... and he loves her.

lmaop

FumbleBrewski

HSC
Grow up Grimshaw... None of those poor hacks on Hells Kitchen ever went whinging like you are.

I hope he sues you and shuts down your show lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)