transferring to commerce (1 Viewer)

QuaCk

i'm wondering what courses i can do well enough in at unsw to transfer to the B Comm at unsw? i feel i won't make it in. so i'm trying to find other paths.

i'm under the impression that i'll need a credit average to be successful.

also will the transfer eliminate my first year of Comm if i'm successful? or do i re-do the whole B Comm course from start to end?

TIA

edit: ohh and my uai is 90.10 and i'm also eligible for EAS

korry

HSC
N/A
a few people have told me to do B Economics instead because the subjects oyou take are similar and can count towards your Commerce degree when you transfer

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yeah B. Ec. has the same core subjects- albeit you must complete an Economics major. Its virtually the same as BComm. How hard is it to transfer? If you're willing to work hard- it shouldn't be too bad.

Affinity

HSC
Adv Science Finance and Mathematics is also quite close

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
who does this? seems like no one. any one that you may know of in 1st yr (with all ur comp1081 buddies :p)?

aditya

HSC
i knwo i want to do it as well :( adv science sounds mad its jsut like a double degree in maths/finance... but its called advanced science... maybe if they advertised it to the general public directing it at companies then it would provide a much higher prospect come graduate recuirtment..... right now ohever.. the future seems bleak :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)