Transferring to CSU (1 Viewer)

afro-girl

HSC
I'm thinking about transferring to the Communications (Journalism) next year from an Arts course at Sydney Uni. Does anyone know how difficult it is to transfer to CSU??

HSC
Hi AfroGirl

I did an IT Degree at UTS for two years, before cracking the shits, dropping that and changing to a BA in Television Production at Wagga campus. Moved down to Wagga et all..... have loved it ever since and have no consideration to return to Sydney.

Now in saying that, I'm not sure how much harder it is to get into Communications, as from what I hear, it's a very sought after course like TV Production. However... you can only try. I ended up at CSU by accident ;-)

Best of luck!

Matt Samson

HSC
afro-girl said:
I'm thinking about transferring to the Communications (Journalism) next year from an Arts course at Sydney Uni. Does anyone know how difficult it is to transfer to CSU??
Apply.

Considering you're at uni, they'll likely look at your uni results more than your old HSC results.

You will be in competition with everyone else who applies in all aspects of the application process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)