Transferring to UTS law (1 Viewer)

jenii14

HSC
N/A
I'm currently studying at UOW and recently my friends were saying that UTS has a great law faculty. I was wondering how difficult it would be to transfer after first year?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I think that for law, if you want to transfer, you might as well try to do so but to USyd or UNSW. But to answer your question, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to transfer if your marks during your first year are high enough to meet UTS requirements.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I'm currently studying at UOW and recently my friends were saying that UTS has a great law faculty. I was wondering how difficult it would be to transfer after first year?
Idk the requirements for UTS law but they'll probably look at both your ATAR and uni GPA/WAM combined when you apply via UAC

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
UTS's Bachelor of Laws requires a 96-97 selection rank for year 12 students, which should translate into a relatively high GPA/WAM for a uni student who wishes to transfer to the uni.

quickoats

HSC
UTS's Bachelor of Laws requires a 96-97 selection rank for year 12 students, which should translate into a relatively high GPA/WAM for a uni student who wishes to transfer to the uni.
A distinction average (75+ WAM) should cover it (which is a little bit high)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)