Trial Aftermath (1 Viewer)

Rogan

i wish i did general maths they get multiple choice and a formula sheet if i had that i wouldnt even need to study lucky bastareds :mad:

ShirLz

They seem to prefer idea of torture i guess - i'm still doin my trials n when i finish this week, i have 3 assessments n major work due on same day - help me control mah joy :p
work hardeR : pEopLe on WELfarE depeNd on yOU ;)

Rogan

Originally posted by ShirLz
They seem to prefer idea of torture i guess - i'm still doin my trials n when i finish this week, i have 3 assessments n major work due on same day - help me control mah joy :p

yes it is torture but just think how drunk were all goin to get after HSC thats what i look forward to and what gets me through this shit

Rogan

Originally posted by ShirLz
Lol true true....HSC world stops existin once we sit those stoopid exams :D
Conserve water drink beer

hahahahahahaha thats funny shit :D

quartic

Yep, let's hear it for cramming.

I don't know about you guys but I find it's just so hard to get motivated untill the panic alarm starts going off cause its Saturday morning and the trials start monday.

Well that was me anyway, I think I bombed the first english paper but everything else has gone alright so far (only one left). Still the day before exams it's magical how my concentration span increases about 10 fold.

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
I dont really see much of the point in taking extended breaks. ALl it does is make it harder to get back into the rhtymn of things.

The ball is already rolling/

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
I see a point - if I don't, I'll crack.

Simple.

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Okay; point taken. With the amount of people who have cracked, I guess if you think you're in a similar position - or on your way there - then it'd make sense.

All I meant was; it takes a while to get into the rhythm of studying, and everytime you take a break, it just jolts that rhythm slightly. Going out every night and then, spending an afternoon off etc, that's all important to keep things in perspective, but I think taking a week off would knock off the focus too much.

Then again, all this is very subjective, as different people's minds are differently attuned to the ideas of study. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)