TRIAL DISCUSSION (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
How did y'all find the trials experience, was it easy / hard. If you want also predict the marks you think you will get for the subjects you do. I think for me, I found legal studies pretty hard especially the essay questions.

shashysha

HSC
I think it was much more chill than i anticipated like beforehand I had a full study timetable that I just didn't follow lol. It felt like I just did the exam, go home, study for next exam, do next exam until it finished. My marks were pretty good as well, but like always i couldve done better due to silly mistakes and that, but that just shows what i should practice more for hsc. overall it was pretty exciting and tbh i just miss the days with no exams cause i could sleep in

HSC
it wasn't hard per se, but i definitely haven't been taking it as seriously as i should've :')) kinda just been cramming the day before each exam which is so bad
i think i'll get around 80-85% for english, 70% for 2u and 3u, 75% for physics, 80% SOR, 80% modern and i still have eco to do on monday; watch it all be way worse tho rip

exojun

HSC
I take physics, chemistry, 3U and 4U maths, english adv and extension english 1. My schools rank is top 5 for reference.

Our trials have been hard. Like really hard. We kind of expected them to be like that though. Overall, getting results back next week hopefully they go well.

beetree1

HSC
My school is also top 5 I do 3 and 4U Maths, Eng Adv, Legal and Eco

I was quarantined for 2 weeks but I still had to sit my legal and economics exams as they were the day after I was allowed out so I did pretty bad in those but I could tell the exams were easy, I just had to study lol rip
4U was average difficulty, but understandable as its 4U but 3U was easy.
English paper 1 prescribed was an asshole but the rest was fine

I honestly expected trials to be a lot harder/stressful but I thought it was like less work than prelims idk why maybe justme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)