Trial Marks for Ancient (1 Viewer)

HSC
How did everyone go in their Ancient Trial?

One of the independent papers contained some of the most obscure questions from the fringes of the syllabus such as Caesar's relationship to Brutus and Antony... a lot of people missed out on a lot of marks from that one.

Just interested in seeing what competition I have for the HSC :)
My raw mark was 97

jannny

HSC
damn, a lot of people really get 90+ in ancient making it really hard to get band 6.

I got 89%, paper was a combination of questions from different papers.

highest in our cohort is 99%.

COhex

HSC
Lol damn you people... I only got 70 haha. Only went well in the core study getting 22.5 (blah blah half marks blah blah). Though isn't bad since I had no clue for the period and personalilty. Now that I have actually done some study for the first time in my life (no joke) I should go better, hopefully.

samuel slack

HSC
80%. with very little study. expecting to hit that up by at least 10% in hsc.

X

xeuyrawp

nathank111 said:
How did everyone go in their Ancient Trial?

One of the independent papers contained some of the most obscure questions from the fringes of the syllabus such as Caesar's relationship to Brutus and Antony... a lot of people missed out on a lot of marks from that one.

Just interested in seeing what competition I have for the HSC :)
My raw mark was 97
Remember that independent papers will usually be just a bit more obscure/specific/'difficult' than the real HSC papers.

Adam.Meads

HSC
COhex said:
Lol damn you people... I only got 70 haha. Only went well in the core study getting 22.5 (blah blah half marks blah blah). Though isn't bad since I had no clue for the period and personalilty. Now that I have actually done some study for the first time in my life (no joke) I should go better, hopefully.
Cohen mate, you should get mid 80s. I recon you'll beat me haha.

I'm aiming at high 80s. Pompeii and Sparta should be sweet ... Hatshepsut might be a little iffy, and NKE is probs my worst part.

smurfygirl

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Remember that independent papers will usually be just a bit more obscure/specific/'difficult' than the real HSC papers.
This is because the BOS has to write a paper that 11000+ students can access to varying degrees and so that the questions are of equal difficulty regardless of the section. So, a Amenhotep -Ramses question should be of equal difficulty to an Augustan question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)