trial marks (1 Viewer)

*banaz*

HSC
hey guys,

just out of curiosity what marks did you guys get in your trials? And like maybe what marks you're all looking to get in the hsc?

I got 82 in my exam...

it'll be interesting to see how we're all going =)

trivia

novemember
HSC
i got 82.5%! semi-jinx! :p

hopefully that might improve... but unseen is still super-tricky for me...

justchillin

HSC
I got 89 in cont and 46 in extension...my teacher is head marker of extension :D

Jermir Caesar

HSC
N/A
I got 89% in Continuers and 85% in Extension.

But Trial marks won't say much, its rank that counts.

I'm 4/17 in Continuers and 4/8 in Extension.

North Sydney Boys scilicet vincent hoc anno.

What did Daniel "Bulletproof" Wong get?

*banaz*

HSC
Good luck!

wow you guys are all really really good! I'm sure latin 2005 will do heaps well :)

Especially to yrtherenonames, if you came 3rd and got 94 i can't imagine wot 1st got!!! But yeah just a quick message to say best of luck to everyone on this wednesday's exam! Can you believe its already here! sigh...

Make sure everyone gets a good sleep tuesday night! Sleep does wonders! And i hope everyone's preparation is going well!

Looking forward to posting in a "latin continuers exam thoughts forum" hahaha!

Adam_thatguy

HSC
daniel's gonna top the state for sure. he might even get the highest hsc aggregate overall too. sorry Jermir Caesar, i don't think NSB will top this year. when was the last time that nsb topped btw?

i got 89 in trials i think i came 5th out 10. which i guess is ok considering that i only studied the weekend before and on the monday we had english advanced modules in the morning and 2u latin in the afternoon. i was gonna explode that weekend.... 3600 words of english (3 essays) and more than 800 lines of latin to learn in two days... it was torture!

so who's pumped for this exam???? my last exam! woohoo!

Jermir Caesar

HSC
N/A
NSB have been getting close, but I don't when the last time they took first was.
For the trials our exams were in the middle of the English ones, but we said Nup, Latin's way too important, and got it moved till the end of the exam block.
Our poor teacher had to sit through the full 3 hours with only a cup of coffee as a break and he even answered a question we had about the test!

But I dunno... NSB has the highest odds they've had in a long, long time.

Do you think Daniel Wong is comparable to Laurie Fields?

But NSB is so pumped!!! It's gonna be the biggest day of my life to date!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)