Trial / Practice Questions for Representing People and Politics (1 Viewer)

rand_althor

HSC
Evaluate the way in which representations of political events and actions alter the way in which people perceive politics and political figures.

Mathsisfun15

HSC
How do composers contruct texts that reveal both the reasons for and impact of people's particular political motivation?
In your response, make reference to your prescribed text and ONE other related text of your own choosing

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Representations are distorted through a composer's chosen method of textual form. Discuss how how distorted representation effects an individuals ability to ascertain the veracity of events that have taken place.

(Dodgy question made up by me ;) )

future47

HSC
How do composers contruct texts that reveal both the reasons for and impact of people's particular political motivation?
In your response, make reference to your prescribed text and ONE other related text of your own choosing
have this question for essay on brave new world due tomorrow. can't find any other political motivation besides the World State/Mond. There are heaps of different ways that this is constructed and different reasons/impact. do i need to use different political motivations? or just different ways this is constructed, different reasons/impact?

josnajose

HSC
Can people please post their Trial essay questions for Representing People and Politics?
hey hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you go so well in chemistry it's kind of my weaker subject.

Do you have any tips for me to improve?

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
have this question for essay on brave new world due tomorrow. can't find any other political motivation besides the World State/Mond. There are heaps of different ways that this is constructed and different reasons/impact. do i need to use different political motivations? or just different ways this is constructed, different reasons/impact?
Different ways they are constructed. Focus on the construction of the text i.e. how the composer has effectively depicted a figure in the text to display how their political motivations are affected by others as well as how their motivations affect others.

For example, you can talk about how the government had been influenced by the ideals of Mustafa Mond and consequently how has that changed society & others. If you know of lots of ways how its constructed you can just elaborate on that and how it has elevated the reasons and impacts of the political motivations.

In my speech for a related I talked about two major figures and how their political motivations came to fruition from the influence of those before them, and how they influenced others.

mvrsalrahimi

HSC
You could also examine the political motivations/ perspective of John the Savage as an archetypal outsider. JTS just goes to show that every individual is a political body and has certain perspectives (i.e. his want to 'liberate' the people from the control of the World State) that they enact upon through their actions. For the impact of his political motivation, you could also consider his suicide, which emphasises the futility of his mission to undo the oppressive and political system of the World State and ultimately the problematic relationship between people and politics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)