Trial tips (1 Viewer)

Leggie

HSC
Does anyone have tips for trial preparation? I gotta aim for 100 for everything to try and get as high as possible but is there anything else that I should do?

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
I guess start now itself. Many people will be chilling out toward the end of term. But if you keep the momentum going (without exerting yourself too much) it should be fine. I would say cover your weaknesses first and content you learnt toward the start of the year, as most of us would have forgotten them by nature...

Leggie

HSC
I guess start now itself. Many people will be chilling out toward the end of term. But if you keep the momentum going (without exerting yourself too much) it should be fine. I would say cover your weaknesses first and content you learnt toward the start of the year, as most of us would have forgotten them by nature...

I just hope that they are very hard so that i can pull of a huge clutch

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone have tips for trial preparation? I gotta aim for 100 for everything to try and get as high as possible but is there anything else that I should do?
All I can think of is knowing the content in depth is very important (for me it was more important than past papers for stuff like biology and physics) since a lot of people just do past papers only and don't care about knowing the content in-depth.

Also reflecting on feedback from past exams/assessments to see if you can apply anything here. Then you can apply any mistakes/things learnt/things that went well to your actual HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)