Trials Postponed List All (1 Viewer)

satvik_1008

HSC
Hey guys, I created a google sheets so you can put in when all the major trial exams (like the big selective schools, privaate schools etc) have postponed Trial exams to. This is to help any student who wants to have trials postponed at their school by arming them with a bunch of examples

pls contribute to the doc and share around to students, link below

DarkOperator618

HSC
Im honestly expecting my school to join the list

they said that the dates will be reconsidered if restrictions are extended, which is probably gonna happen considering the number of cases NSW is getting now

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC

they said that the dates will be reconsidered if restrictions are extended, which is probably gonna happen considering the number of cases NSW is getting now
Want to play guess the case numbers?

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
ok
ill start the proceedings
gonna say 132
157, there were some idiots having a party playing ps5

Mr. Worboys said police had found three alarming incidents including a large group of men playing cards, a group of young people playing PlayStation in a garage, and an 18th birthday party.

stressedadfff

HSC

Mr. Worboys said police had found three alarming incidents including a large group of men playing cards, a group of young people playing PlayStation in a garage, and an 18th birthday party.
HAHA i heard about the cards one, apparently they were in their 80-90s which is so sad since theyre so vulnerable to the disease aswell :(

satvik_1008

HSC

I created this spreadsheet so you can use this to lobby your school, point out that all other schools have postponed trials and yeah. Please make good use of the spreadsheet i feel like its a useful tool

DarkOperator618

HSC

ayo what

this massively increases the probability of my school joining the list lmao

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I created this spreadsheet so you can use this to lobby your school, point out that all other schools have postponed trials and yeah. Please make good use of the spreadsheet i feel like its a useful tool
I'm just scared if they extend lockdown to the point that there are no trials and I need trial to boost ranks.

satvik_1008

HSC
I'm just scared if they extend lockdown to the point that there are no trials and I need trial to boost ranks.
nah i doubt, i think they will be able to control cases
coz although case numbers have gone up, the amount in the community (although it hasn't gone down) has stayed consistent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)