trivial bakers delight q (1 Viewer)

hannahxxx

HSC
Know this is a wierd question but....I was wondering whether people who work at bakers delight get to take their uniforms home....or whether they're not and they have to get changed into them at work....just having worked at maccas I don't like the whole thing of having to get changed in a crowded sweaty room with people staring at you :D.
Call me strange...so yeah just wondering

faov

HSC
Doesn't your McDonald's allow you to go home in your uniform (provided you wear a sweater or shirt over it)?

hannahxxx

HSC
I stopped working there about 2mnths ago....and no none of the stores( as far as I know) let you take the uniforms out of the store. Apparently it cost money because people who took them home (part timers I think) could ask for the washing fees back from the company... it was costing maccas $2/$3 a week p/person...slack?yes....I just don't feel comfortable getting dressed at work but thats just me

bassqueen16

HSC
when i worked at bakers, they gave you a uniform and paid uniform washing fees in your pay, and i wore it to work and home, so i dunno about the store your working at, but at the one i worked at (for more than a year) we never had to change there...

sb0412

HSC
I have worked at Bakers Delight for over a year and we get to take ours home and we get laundry allowance aswell (even thogh it isnt much at all) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)