Tucking Jeans in Boots (1 Viewer)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Ohkay, I need to know where to get some nice straight leg jeans to go in my long boots. Every pair I have go all bunchy and shithouse around the knees, so I need some tight as tight ones.

Also, any tips or tricks for pulling it off? Ive tried putting my jeans into like long stocking socks before putting the boots on which has worked to varying degrees of success, just wondering if theres any other way?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I have the same problem with my uggs. Baggy jeans make your legs look fat.

I'd say tight straight legs from Lee or Stussy.

kaylz

HSC
chelzmalee said:
I have the same problem with my uggs. Baggy jeans make your legs look fat.

I'd say tight straight legs from Lee or Stussy.
unless you do have fat legs, in which case baggy jeans are the go.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
the tucked-in look is one im very fond of, but i have found that it suits some girls more than others...skinny's are definately a must, and spin spin is right, as usual about bettina liano's-thay are the best. Also, make sure that your boots are NICE! with a heel and in a nice colour, if not they can look tacky. You can also wear flats, but only if you have long legs, otherwise stick with a sky-high heel.

shortie_689

HSC
yeah i found out where the stock in myer chatswood did some lookin round they have a really good website... hell only on prolem they are so expensive... oh well
thanks anyway

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
^ agreed. i know ugg boots are comfy etc but they look shit.

even worse are those in "fashion" right now, the furry ones that looked like they chopped off bigfoot's legs... some topped off with bon-bons, need i say more

monzi

HSC
Mehh

I was tucking my pants into my boots about two years ago? Its so old. I hate when everybody trys to make a statement by wearing the same thing. Its ugly, I like wearing my own thing.

1. I don't like Mini Mini skirts even tho I am a size 8-10
2. I love the classy look - Not to long not to short skirts with heels and a sexy top.
3. I don't feel the need to show of alot of skin to get noticed.
4. I'm a heels girl but when I'm at uni I wear flats, funky jeans and a funky top.
5. I love the colour red and green because they suit me.
6. I ADORE dresses. I have this sexy morrissey dress its pale pink just abit above the knees its HOT.

And yes, thats my comment for today :)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
monzi said:
I hate when everybody trys to make a statement by wearing the same thing. Its ugly, I like wearing my own thing.
now thats really interesting- reading that comment and glancing over at your avatar pic, which i can safely assume is your formal picture.

kaylz

HSC
haha true. Which of those mongrels is you, monzi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)