Tuition help for Biochemistry of Movement (offering) (1 Viewer)

ackbar

HSC
N/A
Hi,
<O:p
I'm posting this here because very few people offer Biochemistry or Movement tuition due to the few people who do this option, so it's virtually impossible to find such tuition in the main forum.<O:p
I did biochemistry of movement for my HSC in 2007. I hence have a thorough knowledge and understanding of this option and am offering tuition for students interested in this option.<O:p
Many students who complete this option do so because they find it fascinating and interesting but do so without the help of a teacher. Many biochemical concepts are touched on very loosely in the core unlike many of the other options.
<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
Subject: Chemistry (all Core topics)<O:p</O:p
Options: <O:p</O:p
- The Biochemistry of Movement (includes extensive notes that I have made on this topic)<O:p</O:p
- Shipwrecks and Corrosion<O:p</O:p
- I haven't extensively explored the other options but am prepared to learn them if required<O:p</O:p
Included:<O:p</O:p
- for each section of work we go through I provide HSC-style questions that I have prepared which I then mark and we discuss the answers. <O:p</O:p
- I can also help with homework exercises and how to maximise your marks in the HSC exam<O:p</O:p
- I also provide past papers<O:p</O:p
- I can also explain the purpose and chemistry behind the practicals in the syllabus and how to approach usefulness, reliability and accuracy analysis of results which often confuse and stress students<O:p
Cost: FREE for first two sessions with no obligation to continue. Thereafter, $25/hour but I am open to negotiation. Free email/phone call assistance during the week with homework questions or other work<O:p
Tutoring area:<O:p
- local library<O:p
- email/MSN/skype tuition<O:p
- PM or email me if you want to further speak on this matter<O:p
By the time most people begin to think about their option topic, it will be in mid-2008. Thus, if you decide you require tuition then you can still email me.<O:p
If you have any questions email or PM me<O:p
ackbar[at]aanet.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)