Tutorial & Lecture Clashes: Help! (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
Hi there,

I apologise first for my possible ignorance and for not looking hard enough in past posts, but I just want to know whether I can still enrol into certain tutorials and lectures even though they clash with one another?

I understand the onus will be on me to ensure that I keep up to speed with the hour of the lecture that I do miss, and I understand that I have to accommodate those instances where there are in-lecture exams in which, I consequently must miss my tute.

But overall, will the enrolment system/university allow this? Or must I have the traditional "no-overlap" timetable layout to be sufficiently recognised (as being formally part of the class etc)?

Thank you!

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Hi there,

I apologise first for my possible ignorance and for not looking hard enough in past posts, but I just want to know whether I can still enrol into certain tutorials and lectures even though they clash with one another?

I understand the onus will be on me to ensure that I keep up to speed with the hour of the lecture that I do miss, and I understand that I have to accommodate those instances where there are in-lecture exams in which, I consequently must miss my tute.

But overall, will the enrolment system/university allow this? Or must I have the traditional "no-overlap" timetable layout to be sufficiently recognised (as being formally part of the class etc)?

Thank you!
You can officially enrol into classes, given that they don't clash. For example, you can enrol in a specific tutorial that suits you best. However, you can randomly select any lecture that doesn't clash with any of your other subjects, but you can attend another lecture that you are not officially enrolled in - after all lectures don't mark one's attendance.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Hi there,

Thank you!
You can officially enrol into classes, given that they don't clash. For example, you can enrol in a specific tutorial that suits you best. However, you can randomly select any lecture that doesn't clash with any of your other subjects, but you can attend another lecture that you are not officially enrolled in - after all lectures don't mark one's attendance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)