tutorial registration (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
omg tutorial registrations for law opened today at 3pm n i went on at 9 and everythings taken again except the 6pm to 10 pm classes. Grrrrr i got no way of getting home at 10. i cant believe how quickly ppl go to register.. is there anything i can do ? like, can i change classes later on cuz a lot of people drop out dont they ? i cant believe i screwed myself over. AGAIN.

Frotac

HSC
Go speak to the head teachers and tell them the situation you are in

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
you can just wait for the time being and mabye some people may change thier times from whatever time you wanted to another time that suits them better so spare spaces might arised in your desired time and you can change to that time. Sometimes it works by changing classes ie just turning up to the class even though you didnt register for it, it worked for a large number of students in my practical last sem.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Just rock up to what ever tutorial in the first week or whenever you have your first tutorial. Tutors usually don't care :p

HSC
yeh haha i got all the times i wanted but ppl were doin that in my tutes, and chucking up a shit when tutors were like 'ur gonna have to go to what ur registered in'

sandra

HSC
well i wont be doing THAT ( chucking up.. err..shits) but i emailed the unit coordinators , see what they say..if they say theres nothin they can do then i guess ill be walkin home at 10 pm mondays n tuesdays lol. that sux.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
sandra said:
omg tutorial registrations for law opened today at 3pm n i went on at 9 and everythings taken again except the 6pm to 10 pm classes. Grrrrr i got no way of getting home at 10. i cant believe how quickly ppl go to register.. is there anything i can do ? like, can i change classes later on cuz a lot of people drop out dont they ? i cant believe i screwed myself over. AGAIN.
yes indeed, within 4 minutes of the school opening time there was 3 tute classes full for me and the last left for late comers :/

sandra

HSC
theone123 said:
yes indeed, within 4 minutes of the school opening time there was 3 tute classes full for me and the last left for late comers :/
grrrrrrrrrr

mattyg87

HSC
i need some help here..it says in my results i got an "absent fail". What does this mean? there is no way i could have possibly failed that unit, i was expecting a distinction or something, and i attended the exam. Could it mean that they stuffed something up? i did get to the exam about 15 minutes late

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Isn't an absent fail because you had too many absents throughout the semester?

Actually, heres what it means:
Student has not officially withdrawn from the unit and has failed to complete one or more of the compulsory assessment requirements for the unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)