Tutorials (1 Viewer)

garrry

HSC
Having all your tutes on the same day. Anyone ever done it and how was it?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Have fun when you have 3 tests on the same day etc.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You will learn to space them out. A crack whore doesn't snort all her crack at once. She snorts some then leaves the rest for the next day to maintain the high not just get unconscious initially.

TheStallion

HSC
Best analogy ever ^

Depends what degree you're talking about OP. Some degrees the tuts are probably piss easy and you can gun them in a day, others won't be so easy when there's constant exams in them etc.

HSC
I had all my tutes on Monday in Sem 1 last year except the algebra tute which was on Friday. It wasn't too bad tbh but it was quite tiring and it was also a plus that most of the stuff I needed to do were done at the beginning of the week.

garrry

HSC
Best analogy ever ^

Depends what degree you're talking about OP. Some degrees the tuts are probably piss easy and you can gun them in a day, others won't be so easy when there's constant exams in them etc.
Well I'm doing ACTL2001/02, ECON2206 and FINS1612 this sem. I've checked the course outlines for 3 of them that are up on the asb website and they each have 1 mid term exam (all in different weeks for the moment) and a few assignments so its not really that bad... don't think i'll end up with 3 tests on the same day. FINS might have constant testing of the material?

TheStallion

HSC
Oh you're 2nd year, assumed you were 1st year for some reason, but yeah you'll be fine then

HSC
Umm I remember that I had ECON1101 mid sems and MATH1151 calculus quiz on the same day in sem 1 :\. Quite rare for there to be more than 1 quiz in one day even if the tutes are on the same day (at least from my experience)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)