Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverpool (1 Viewer)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - South-west/Inner-west Sydney!

UPDATE: I have resumed teaching for 2014 (haven taken a short break for professional career reasons). PM if interested.

Greetings to you!

My name is Nathan and I’m currently offering Private Tutoring and Coaching for students in Mathematics (Years 7-10, 2U/3U) and Business Studies (Years 11/12). I’m particularly interested in those who are looking for holiday intensive coaching and those in Year 11 who are interested in gaining a head start. Whether you’re struggling to grasp and understand basic concepts, or you just want a little more of a competitive edge over your peers – I can help!

I’m currently studying Combined Law (Commerce/Law) at the University of New South Wales and I’m currently employed as a tutor for the UNSW Faculty of Law, previously taught for the UNSW Australian School of Business and have worked with various tutoring companies at the present moment. All my results and employment details will be disclosed and proof given upon request (by PM or email only).

My method of teaching involves explaining the key concepts and theoretical components as well as going through a vast range of examination style questions – because I believe experiencing as many possible types of questions is key to success!

So why choose me? Over the past few months, I have taken on various positions as a tutor and coach, thus I have experience. I also believe I am able to cater for ALL levels, having students from a vast range of schools… ranging from schools such as James Ruse, to private and public comprehensive high schools. I have also acquired a sufficient collection of resources from various tutoring centres, which would be of great assistance.

I teach in the South-West (Fairfield, Cabramatta, Liverpool), Parramatta region and Inner West (Lidcombe, Auburn, Strathfield) as well as the UNSW/USYD campuses. I also can provide home tuition, depending on where you live. I have a great passion for the above subjects and I also enjoy assisting others.
If interested, please either post here or give me a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible :)

Last edited:

daniieee

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverp

If you're looking for a smart, funny, kind and patient maths tutor, I'd highly recommend Nathan! He helped me with my studies for Mathematics in the leadup to this year's HSC exams, even though he was busy with his own studies. Nathan's also extremely easy to get along with, so you won't be the least bit intimidated by this friendly stranger!

MissAnnaxox

Awesome Member
HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - Fairfield/Parramatta/Liverp

Highly recommend Nathan Huynh. Don't worry he is not some creepy non-sociable guy who plays online games all day. He's alright, give him a chance :)

xMrRand0m

HSC

GREAT TUTOR! Helped me with a lot of topics, in both Physics and Mathematics Extension I. Really great advice, not only to do with the subjects he taught, but also about coping with the HSC in general. Friendly, intelligent, whole lot. =) HIGHLY recommended.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

Nathan is a friendly guy, intellegent person. I highly recommend him :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

If you want a fun and interactive tutoring, Nathan is the guy for you. I am sure he will make the class very productive. From numerous study groups I had with Nathan, there was never a day when I got bored. He is awesome.

bettina44

HSC

he's helped me 4u on countless occasions and yeah pretty awesome all round guy- very smart, funny, easy to get along with, patient, explains things in a dumb stupid way which you would get, nath does really have a passion for it, loves helping people and he would love tutoring you guys ;)
so yeah highly recommend him, trust me you'll like him =D

lychnobity

HSC

Never met the guy, but from his posts here, seems knowledgeable enough.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC

Nathan's attributes:

1. Very good looking *blushes*.
2. Thinks he's cool.
3. Bright and clever.
4. Explains mathematical concepts with perseverance.
5. Is going to pursure a business-like degree, a bonus for business studies people.
6. Hilarious (very hilarious).
7. Likes happy hardcore music and taking photos on deviantart.
8. Potential high ATAR in the end.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 = Win tutor.

HSC

I'm convinced :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Nathan's attributes:

2. Thinks he's cool.
3. Bright and clever.

1 + 2 + 3 + 6 + 7 = Win tutor.

bettina44

HSC

Nathan's attributes:

2. Thinks he's cool.
3. Bright and clever.
4. Explains mathematical concepts with perseverance.
5. Is going to pursure a business-like degree, a bonus for business studies people.
8. Potential high ATAR in the end.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 = Win tutor.
its interesting how u put looks first....above bright and clever

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

its interesting how u put looks first....above bright and clever
It is interesting.

*bump*

P.S. Ive accepted a few students already, so I'd like to finalise my tutoring timetable soon! In saying that, don't hesitate to PM me! I'm asian - everything is negotiable!

rosemarylee93

HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - South-west/Inner-west Sydne

yes, i'd love for you to be my tutor!
it would be great if we could start asap

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

BONUS!
Inspired by Bing Lee - I will be offering a bonus Christmas Turkey to every student!

Please note - there are no turkeys.
LOL.

Seriously guys, Nathan is awesome. Go to him ^^

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Re: Tutoring for Business Studies/Physics/Maths (2U/3U) - South-west/Inner-west Sydne

From what I know of Nathan through my correspondence with him, he definitely has the knowledge and experience to be a great tutor in those subjects and help you out with any of the problems you may have experienced with the subject at hand. I can only assume the personal attributes pertaining to him above as others have described are true as well :p

Nevertheless, I highly recommend him :)

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

From what I know of Nathan through my correspondence with him, he definitely has the knowledge and experience to be a great tutor in those subjects and help you out with any of the problems you may have experienced with the subject at hand. I can only assume the personal attributes pertaining to him above as others have described are true as well :p

Nevertheless, I highly recommend him :)
Thanks Gabriel!
(That post means so much to me, because Gabriel's actually one whom I look up to)

Anyway back on topic,

I'm hoping to finalise my timetable, I think I've got about 1 or 2 slots left, so if interested please give me a PM or post here asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)