Tutoring (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Hi guys,
Yeah i know this should be in the tution forum but its not a very popular forum, i thought id get more responses here.
I desperately need a 3/4unit maths tutor and also a chemistry/physics tutor .. does anyone have a good tutor they could recommend or at least know of a good tutor???
Thanks xoxo

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
nope sorry. But if you know if any uni students that live by you that did those subs and got good results, that would probably be a good option

husseint66

hussient66
HSC
there is a pretty good tutor 4 chemistry his name is Mr white and he teaches at blakehurst high school, but i think he can only tutor chemistry at the moment because he gets to review the physics HSC 4 2004 and thus is not allowed to tutor physics because of an exclusitivity contract he signs

nike33

i dont use a tutor personally but i hear that prior is good for maths

HSC
with tutoring colleges like prior and pre uni...etc...its only good if you get a good teacher....plus with pre uni, the number of pupils in a class ranges from 2- 60, in whcih case you might as well get a private.

cko

HSC
i don't see the point of preuni... its just like going to school again,its pointless except for those trial HSC exams that they have.. i think they're pretty useful. But other than that, u can learn all this maths/phys/chem/eng stuf at home alone. Teach yourself: best way to be an independant learner which is goot for uni. And way, I have VERY BAD memorise from preuni, in yr 6 i used to there for selective test and for maths i would ALWAYS be the one with the lowest marks, it was sooo embarrasing because u had to call out your marks to the teacher and everyone would here :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cko
i don't see the point of preuni... its just like going to school again,its pointless except for those trial HSC exams that they have.. i think they're pretty useful. But other than that, u can learn all this maths/phys/chem/eng stuf at home alone. Teach yourself: best way to be an independant learner which is goot for uni. And way, I have VERY BAD memorise from preuni, in yr 6 i used to there for selective test and for maths i would ALWAYS be the one with the lowest marks, it was sooo embarrasing because u had to call out your marks to the teacher and everyone would here :(
Haha now that's public shaming

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
If you keep spamming the forums with your useless posts, I'll ban you.
dude jus curious, are u even a mod?

= Jennifer =

HSC
i see alot of advertisements for pre uni looking at these posts have i got this right;

preuni is like school just after school and push you to do well... is this right?

does anyone go to preuni do u get ur $$$$ worth?

felafel

Mazza, I can't help you with information about tutors, but I go to Prior so I know a bit about that!

Prior coaching isn't THAT expensive . . . it works out to be about $20 an hour, with 4 hours of tuition a week (+ half an hour of english tuiton for free if you need it!)

The Prior Maths teachers are EXCELLENT.

Prior works for those students who don't bother doing work at school, because Prior gives you heaps . . .

hmph . . . couldn't be bothered going on . . . unless anybody desperately needs to know more!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
hahaha it IS EXPENSIVE 5000 [i paid 5127 .. i paid late.. the first day it started.. stupid me i could have gottne a discount if i paid 3 months earlier]

but really.. if use it properly.. its VERY VERY good...

before assessments and class tests me and three friends of mine book a three hour session to revise for the test with one of the best tutors [who does actuary] ... we go through everything and it has really helped :)

if u go there just to waste time by checking out all the hot [oh and rich] chicks... its a total waste of money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)