Typos/Changes (1 Viewer)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Did anyone notice any typos? - I'm guessing if we had changes, everyone would know?

--

I noticed trivial typos in the section 1 question they said Eilis's instead of Eilis'
and on the blue submission sheet it said "Section II" twice instead of having a "Section II" and a "Section III".

Proteus

HSC
Yes, I noticed the

Section I [ ]
Section II [ ]
Section III [ ]

JustJackie

HSC
Uni Grad
Did anyone notice any typos? - I'm guessing if we had changes, everyone would know?

--

I noticed trivial typos in the section 1 question they said Eilis's instead of Eilis'
and on the blue submission sheet it said "Section II" twice instead of having a "Section II" and a "Section III".
Eilis's instead of Eilis' is one of those interchangeable things, kinda like an hour and a hour, they have both been used enough in the English language to have both forms as acceptable.

rogerlam

HSC

--

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
i wrote Eilis' first but then changed it to Eilis's cause the question had it

MAN FUUUUCCKKK I HOPE I DONT GET PENALISED

HSC

You won't, dont' worry! There are heaps of people calling her Ellis. As long as the material was good you should be fine!

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad

Eilis's is the recommended, literary spelling. It was not a typo. Eilis' is also admissible though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)