U syd Lectures (1 Viewer)

trivonovsky

I was wondering if anyone went to the SDD U Syd lectures and had the notes from the day. I went to the IPT lecture and the notes were pretty good so I was wondering if anyone was willing to give me the SDD notes.

Thank you

Morgues

Yep I went
I will try to scan it in over the holidays but the fact that it is around 100 pages doesn't make it all that easy

sunny

meh.
HSC
Actually theres 72. You forgot to count out those ones that Phillip Cooke repeated several times :p

Morgues

I was considering just ripping Phillip Cooke out...........he really did make a mess of it all hahaha

sunny

meh.
HSC
haha...but then again, after some minor corrections his algorithms will actually be a good reference.

Apparently he made the exact same mistakes at last year's seminar, and was accusing the audience of making the mistake. Now you'd think after a year he'd fix the notes up....

sunny

meh.
HSC
Hmm...well considering this year he made more mistakes than last year, cause he repeated the first 8 pages this time it would be safe to bet that next year he'll make the same mistakes, plus new ones!

sunny

meh.
HSC
I think it was pretty good overall! Despite the fact that the first lecturer read straight from the notes to 'achieve the impossible' and one not knowing what he was doing - it was pretty good!

I especially like the tips Ms Swartz gave, it seems they'll be useful if we keep them in mind in the exam. Peter Saidi was entertaining but he got his point across nicely (I really like the bit where he gave us words we could use in responses too) and it was a good break from the reading Bill did before him!

Morgues

Yes the first one was a waste of time, he didnt really mention anything that isnt found in every text book
Ms Schwartz was very helpful thats the sort of things they should focus on in these lectures things that wouldn't get covered in class or in the text book

Winsux

So that lecture was good? Living in Wagga doesn't have the best advantages as far as these sorts of things. If you get that stuff scanned in, can you send me a copy?

Morgues

If someone could scan 30 I could scan the rest but there is no way I am doing 70+ pages on my own especially with my slow scanner

sunny

meh.
HSC
I actually scanned all of it already for a friend. If you are interested in it drop a PM or email.

I have a Canon USB scanner. Its fast. :D :p

Dude

HSC
What's youre e-mail sunny, i would like a copy of thone notes as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)