UAC Accepting Courses Help? (1 Viewer)

sarkar_as

HSC
I was just wondering how you accept a course that you have guaranteed entry to if its your 2nd preference? Does it just happen automatically or do you have to do something saying that you want to do that course.

Also, is it possible for me to accept my 2nd preference while still waiting to see if I get my 1st preference?

I got an ATAR of 87.70 and have 4 bonus points for the 1st preference but the 1st preference requires an ATAR of 94? Which means I only have 91.70 when I need 94.

And the course only offers 45 seats so is it just pointless to wait my 1st preference out? Considering I'm so far below the 94?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Move your second preference to first, then accept it.

Then after accepting second preference, move your previous first ranked preference to first.

ATAR is based on demand, and you may be lucky so it would be still worth trying.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Call up the Uni if you struggle with accepting it, but you should be able to do it on UAC online.

sarkar_as

HSC
Move your second preference to first, then accept it.

Then after accepting second preference, move your previous first ranked preference to first.

ATAR is based on demand, and you may be lucky so it would be still worth trying.
ok thanks for the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)