UCAT : Medentry or Medify or ICanMed ???? im confusedddd. (1 Viewer)

hscgirl

HSC
bruh some people say medentry is good and some ppl say medify mane
nah if u do LOTS of research (like i did lol), i found that overall medify is the best - so i'm using medify rn and apparently its rlly similar to the exam
like literally if u look on any forum on the internet or youtube vid or whatnot, either they say they r both good, or medify is the best

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
nah if u do LOTS of research (like i did lol), i found that overall medify is the best - so i'm using medify rn and apparently its rlly similar to the exam
like literally if u look on any forum on the internet or youtube vid or whatnot, either they say they r both good, or medify is the best
Yeah i felt like medify has harder qns too

although one issue I've seen is that medify gives way too much time bruh

dumNerd

HSC
I have used both medenetry medify and know friends who have used I can med. I can med is trash. Medentry and medify are both good but depending on which section we are talking about --> VR medenetry, DM medify, QR doesn't matter, AR medify (by a bit)

=)(=

HSC
I have used both medenetry medify and know friends who have used I can med. I can med is trash. Medentry and medify are both good but depending on which section we are talking about --> VR medenetry, DM medify, QR doesn't matter, AR medify (by a bit)
did you feel like dm in medify was similar to the acc ucat cause ive read some ppl say its much harder, also do u reckon a score of 760 will reflect in the acc ucat?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
did you feel like dm in medify was similar to the acc ucat cause ive read some ppl say its much harder, also do u reckon a score of 760 will reflect in the acc ucat?
As someone who also bought the two, I gotta admit, Medify is harder for DM compared to Medentry. Also scores for subtests depend on what test you participated in relative to other people's results. Some scale higher than others (ie you could get like 600 and be in the 46th perc, whilst another subtest would scale it in the 60th perc)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
* you dont see percentiles in substests for medify I dont think, although I've heard there is a way to get the system (i think its called developer mode or smn?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)