Ugh that was really hard? How did you go? (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It was ok although some was hard...anyone do DSS???I had no idea what an intelligent agent was...never came across it b4 LOL

Overall it was ok but some parts were hard :uhu: I hope I did ok

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i thought exam was fair, found most of it easy. id say i got around 75%ish for that.
loved multimedia section. decision support where i will fall down i say.

just guessed the 'design a report' bit....urm

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
anita_wax said:
just guessed the 'design a report' bit....urm
Yeah same.

I thought "Is it a report as in a database report, or a report as in a englishy style report?"

FIIK what the answer was though.

yeah_daz

Easy but time consuming...

Yeah MICR was a toughie i agree but in general the questions were good...ran out of time...they just asked too much!

HSC
Yeh, same. I wasn't sure if it was as in a database report or a written report. I did like a database report though, hope I'm not down marked or anything. :(

What was everyones method of implementing the improved search engine??

yeah_daz

I used direct conversion for implementation of improved search engine coz it was easiest to explain and i dont exaclty see how it could run parallel. Phased maybs i spose and i didnt know how to fit in pilot but i mentioned all of em ay just to show bit of extra knowledge.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
yeah_daz said:
I used direct conversion for implementation of improved search engine coz it was easiest to explain and i dont exaclty see how it could run parallel. Phased maybs i spose and i didnt know how to fit in pilot but i mentioned all of em ay just to show bit of extra knowledge.
i wrote phased for feedback& that there should be a tutorial or quick information session on its new features

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
I thought it was great.
A couple of multiple choice that not just me, but most of my grade at my school were a bit.. um.. stumped.. on.
MICR I thought was an easy question.. but for those of you that found it hard, you're not alone!
The rest of it was pretty good, similar to the trials.
Overall.. very happy and used up a whole 8 booklets.
but 11?? Thats just a lil' insane..
Peace
Rach

steelite

HSC
melsc said:
It was ok although some was hard...anyone do DSS???I had no idea what an intelligent agent was...never came across it b4 LOL

Overall it was ok but some parts were hard :uhu: I hope I did ok
I sorta guessed correctly what a intelligent agent was, l remembered it had something to do with search engine algoriths, lucky
:)

But the last question in DSS was hard

ddtng

HSC
for intelligent agents, did we have to mention that they searched databases, or just look through information?

and is a search engine a good enough example?

HSC
I thought for TPS they asked dumb questions, nothing to do with back up procedures or anything.

Srixon

HSC
CAnt remember who said it but about wireless communications, another one could of been people sitting outside or in the hospital with there laptop and gaining access if they have the correct hardware and software becasue they could gain access to medical records and that.

WHEN ARE THEY PUTTING IPT IN EXAM THOUGHTS

icy_fairy

HSC
I thought it was a pretty hard exam. Multiple choice was ok with a couple of iffy questions and the rest was just harder than I expected. (I think I fared better in the trails) I only used up the 6 booklets :\ Glad to have it over though. :)

Some Guy

HSC
Um.......I used up 1 page to answer all of question 21......... Oh gosh :rolleyes:

Other than that it was ok, had to rush a bit on the last question of TPS and the last question of Multimedia though. Hoping for an average mark.

steelite

HSC
Srixon said:
CAnt remember who said it but about wireless communications, another one could of been people sitting outside or in the hospital with there laptop and gaining access if they have the correct hardware and software becasue they could gain access to medical records and that.

WHEN ARE THEY PUTTING IPT IN EXAM THOUGHTS
It can also be within the hospital someone can be gaining access to the records within the hospital. Another technical issue l put in was the fear of electromagnetic radiation paranoia from the PDA's and the wireless transmitter in the minds of patients and staff who could fear they might get the radiation even though their is no evidence supporting this.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I also talked about how it might effect the medical equipment, what if the signal strength isnt strong enough...if it is intercepted etc..

intelligent agents i ahd a total blank and talked about neural networks...opps

carlzishere

unknown person
HSC
I really didn't think it was that bad.
like yeah, it wasn't easy.. but the questions were pretty fair I thought :) and I just thought it was a lot of common sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)