UMAT Medentry Section 1 Question (1 Viewer)

umat_sitter

HSC
N/A
Hi guys for Medentry section 1 I find that sometimes it is harder in some papers than others so my marks fluctuate from 29 - 39/48.
Some Medentry questions are so long and take so much time, but I was wondering for the real umat are the Section 1 questions similar difficulty to Medentry questions?

Also what sort of Section 1 mark (out of 48) would roughly be correlated with a percentile of 60 for Section 1?

Thanks.

Last edited:

aoc

HSC
My memory is kind of fuzzy but im pretty sure medentry when i did it said that real UMAT was going away from the "puzzle type questions" and by puzzle type questions i mean ones where you need to crack a code using numbers and letter combinations etc. In the real UMAT there was quite a few things like that iirc there was literally a question where you had a crack a number/letter code. The passages were also no where near as long as medentry but were also hard to understand since they were technical but overall i dont think it was too bad probs same level or a bit better than medentry.
Last year 52 was 60th percentile, 55 was 70th percentile and 58 was 80th percentile
and also just for reference i usually got 50th or lower pecentile on medentry section 1 and got close to 80th percentile for it in the real UMAT lol (even though i still got fked in the end lmfao)
if you have any other questions feel free to inbox me

Last edited:

andrew12678

HSC
From my experience, Medentry S1 was harder than actual UMAT but the actual UMAT did have some hard S1 questions just not as ridiculous as some of the ones on Medentry. Regardless I think S2 is probably more important in determining your final score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)